• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

philocalist

˚₊‧꒰ა 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰 ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
. . . INTRODUCTION!
hello there everyone! my name is philo/angel and i'm still learning how to navigate this site haha! i'll keep this brief and try to cut straight to the chase!
♡ i am an adult, and i prefer roleplaying with people around my age. i kindly ask that you are at least 18 years old!
♡ i'm also a descriptive writer with no true min/max, but i do match my partner to the best of my ability! just note: the longer the replies, the longer it'll take for me to get it to you!
♡ my only trigger is animal cruelty, and i love angst, fluff, fantasy, supernatural, sci-fi, slice of life and cyberpunk themes!
♡ i have been roleplaying for quite some time, but i won't make it seem like i'm perfect or anything, haha! im just here to have fun, and i hope you'll have fun writing with me too!
♡ i'm super big on plotting and oorp stuff, so if that isn't something you do, i apologize, but i do not think the roleplay will last.

. . . CURRENT INTERESTS!
currently i'm heavily looking to do the final fandoms: windbreaker (the anime), kaiju no.8, demon slayer, haikyuu, genshin impact, and an original anime roleplay inspired by the show spy x family.
♡ for windbreaker - i am caught up with the anime but i am reading the manga. i haven't gotten far because i've been a bit busy, but i do plan on finishing it soon. love interests: sugishita, umemiya, sakura, or kaji.
♡ for kaiju no. 8 - i am caught up with the anime but i have yet to start the manga. love interests: hoshina, ichikawa, or shinomiya.
♡ for demon slayer - i am caught up with the anime and have not read the manga HOWEVER i do know what happens. love interests: uzui, tokito, kamado t., shinazugawa g., tomioka, or shinobu.
♡ for haikyuu - i am not caught up with the show, and i never read the manga. i hope to finish the show soon! love interests: kozume, kageyama, yamaguchi, very open to others.
♡ for genshin impact - i am caught up with the archon quests but i am not caught up with the character quests. i am also very beginner-friendly! love interests: i have many ocs with different love interests HOWEVER i would love to use some rps to flesh out character ideas.
♡ for the original anime inspired by spy x family - i just recently started watching it (im on ep4 i think) but i think the concept is so cute! i would be so happy to meet someone who would be willing to replace the character with our own characters and play it through that way! i do not want spoilers though, if that's okay. i just want a really cute roleplay and some romance and action ! id prefer for this to bxg and i can play either role!
♡ i might also be open doing chainsaw man, but my main love interest is aki hayakawa and i have yet to finish saving my oc to google docs!

. . . STORYLINES/AUS !
as for storylines and au's, im all for them! i'd really love to do a modern version/academy version for genshin impact or demon slayer! as for other storylines, i'm all ears so feel free to bring ideas!

. . . POINT OF COMMUNICATION !
i'd be most grateful if we roleplayed in pms or on discord! however, i wont accept a discord request until AFTER we planned most of our stuff (so swapped ocs, figured out a storyline if we wanted to, etc.) i just really do not like it when im excited and make a server just for people to ghost me.
however, if you are interested in the spy x family storyline, i'd highly prefer discord since we will be doing a lot of worldbuilding!

. . . CLOSING !
thank you for taking the time out to read my stuff! if you have any questions and/or concerns, you can message me here or in pms! have a nice one, folks!

Last edited:
♡ ba-bump !!

ba-bump !! here's a few more fandoms i am currently looking for:
♡ tokyo revengers - caught up with the show, haven't read the manga but i know some spoilers. love interests: plenty.
♡ seven deadly sins - caught up with the show and spin-offs. love interests: meliodas, arthur pendragon, estarossa, can discuss others!

ba-bump !! heavily looking for genshin impact at the moment.

ba-bump !! primarily looking for genshin impact! open to doing oc x oc (i have plenty of ocs so nw!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back