Howdy Howdy

Geun Sae

I would crawl belly deep through hell
Hello fellow humans of earth! I've recently joined this site to expand my love for roleplaying.

Iv'e been doing it for about two years now, and I do most genres with the exception of Fantasy.'

I Love movies, books, but hate movie based on books.

Thats about all I have to say. I look forward to roleplaying with Ya'll!

Howdy Jaw Breaker, and welcome to RPNation!

I love your tag... mmm, I've spent my last semester of college living on Butterscotch and Pepsi. Anywho, what sort of movies and books, but not book-movies, do you enjoy?

Welcome aboard!! There's plenty to explore in RP here, from simple 1x1's to highly detailed multi-thread games. Hope you find something you like!!!

Welcome, fellow new person! (^U^) I am new here too ^^ say, wanna RP some time? Oh, by the way, I hope you like it here ^^

Welcome to this glorious nation of creation! We're all happy to have you! If you need anything just give me or Morde there a holler! :D

Mordecai said:
Howdy Jaw Breaker, and welcome to RPNation!
I love your tag... mmm, I've spent my last semester of college living on Butterscotch and Pepsi. Anywho, what sort of movies and books, but not book-movies, do you enjoy?
I guess my favorite genre of book/film is Horror. In my opinion it's the most diverse

200_s.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back