Howdy folks!

koolerkid

Hey everyone! I'm Koolerkid. You can call me Koolerkid, Kooler, Kool, K, Supreme Master of the Universe, or Hey You. I'm a fairly experienced RPer, if a bit (read: VERY) out of practice. I've played Exalted, Shadowrun 4E (learning 5E now), DnD 3.0 and 3.5 as well as Pathfinder, 7th Sea, Deadlands, Mutants and Masterminds, a few of the nWoD games, and a few informal runs of Scion that none of us took very seriously. There's a few others, as well, but those are the main ones.

However, for all that experience it's been... wow, nearly a year since my last real game. So I'm pretty rusty. A good friend of mine dragged me here to play some Exalted, but while I'm here I figure I might as well get back into RPing wholesale. So if anyone feels like playing any of the above games, feel free to drop me a line. Especially Shadowrun; I'm craving some Shadowrun.

Hope to hang with you all soon!

Nice avatar! You seem like a cool guy. Want to be best buddies until the end of time and go on epic adventures together?

[QUOTE="Nut Job]Nice avatar! You seem like a cool guy. Want to be best buddies until the end of time and go on epic adventures together?

[/QUOTE]
*rolls eyes*

Hello to you too, Nutjob. Isn't that the same avatar you use on Spacebattles?

Hello and welcome to RPdom, koolerkid! *bark* :) I'm Wolf!

You've come to the right place to brush the dust off your rusty skills - you'll find the community teeming with a variety of active games, especially if you're into systems listed above. Now, I usually steer clear of handbook&dice roleplays, (though I've played some D&D) so sadly I can't make any recommendations... But! It is only a matter of time before the right people spot this thread and try to recruit you! So don't worry :P

On the other hand feel free to browse the RP list on the index and explore whatever you like. If you have questions about a specific game, the person to go to is the respective Storyteller (GM). If you require help of a different kind, you can also contact the ever-so-helpful Staff ;) *howl*

koolerkid said:
Hey everyone! I'm Koolerkid. You can call me Koolerkid, Kooler, Kool, K, Supreme Master of the Universe, or Hey You. I'm a fairly experienced RPer, if a bit (read: VERY) out of practice. I've played Exalted, Shadowrun 4E (learning 5E now), DnD 3.0 and 3.5 as well as Pathfinder, 7th Sea, Deadlands, Mutants and Masterminds, a few of the nWoD games, and a few informal runs of Scion that none of us took very seriously. There's a few others, as well, but those are the main ones.
However, for all that experience it's been... wow, nearly a year since my last real game. So I'm pretty rusty. A good friend of mine dragged me here to play some Exalted, but while I'm here I figure I might as well get back into RPing wholesale. So if anyone feels like playing any of the above games, feel free to drop me a line. Especially Shadowrun; I'm craving some Shadowrun.

Hope to hang with you all soon!
Welcome to the site :) !

If you ever need anything please do not hesitate to contact me or any of the other staff members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back