Advice/Help How to add someone to a 1x1 thread in the roleplay section?

Call me Ashe or Kit

BLACKJACK!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Do I need to manually add my partner to our thread? Or will they be able to comment and reply automatically?

If that's the case, do I need to do something to keep other people from joining as well?

Sorry for the silly question, I'm new to RpNation, haha! 😅

If you're using a public thread you can just tag your partner there and they'll get a notification. Sending them the link will also help them to find it quicker!

But as with any public thread, anyone can see it. Usually people just put (closed) in the title and most users respect that. In rare occasion when someone posts there mistakenly, feel free to report the post and it will get removed!

If you don't want others to read your rp, you can write in PM (private messages). There is an alternative way to use the Private Workshop, where you create the thread and add your partner as a collaborator.

If you're using a public thread you can just tag your partner there and they'll get a notification. Sending them the link will also help them to find it quicker!

But as with any public thread, anyone can see it. Usually people just put (closed) in the title and most users respect that. In rare occasion when someone posts there mistakenly, feel free to report the post and it will get removed!
Okay! Thank you so so much, Onmyoji! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back