How many of you are former (or current) Earthdawn players?

Lets have a show of hands.

• I used to play Earthdawn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still do.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hmm, anyone still interested in translating horrors? I think some of the base issues, like Marks and Wound Shift (just make a nastier version of Shield of Mars) can be resolved and if they can be overcome making the Horrors in Exalted stats shouldn't be too hard.

I'll try to remember to dig up my Horrors book when I'm in my parents' basement later this week.

Woot. I'm just really keen to the idea of the Primordial's baggage that may be dwelling within Elsewhere or the dark places of Creation.

Considering the number of Yozis and their components who have yet ot be named' date=' making one or three of them the entity whose souls are represented by Horror homologs isn't too far a stretch of the imagination...[/quote']
Adamant circle summoning... summon Vergigorm and make him clean my house?

Sorry.  Never played Earthdawn.  But I've had my fair share of SLA, Gurps, Rifts, D&D, CyberPunk, Shadowrun, World of Darkness, and more.

Flyck

Verjigorm == hunter of great dragons in Earthdawn/Shadowrun

he is the thing Dunkelzahn committed suicide to keep outof earth for another 1000 years or so

he is the thing that makes Lofwyr wet his bed. He is the real reason SK military is so advanced.

He is what Ghostwalker is trying to forge denver into a force capale of stopping

He is what the secret masters of Aztechnology worship.

He is what the bugs are fleeing from

Hmm? I know him. Why are you commenting that such is to me? I used to play Earthdawn. Had a crazy Elf Troubador that learned to cast spells as the skill instead of the talent...so no Spell Matrixes. Very crazy. Same mad fool fell in love with the Queen of the elves with the thorns in them, and willingly went through the ritual to add such, while an adult. It almost killed him. Freecasting when desperate made him the most powerful spellslinger in the group...though he at least had the sense to only do so when it was a final desperate last chance to save the otherwise doomed group.

It's a fantastic setting and thus. Good character creation system, one of the neatest 'artifact' weapon systems ever.

Flyck
Verjigorm == hunter of great dragons in Earthdawn/Shadowrun

he is the thing Dunkelzahn committed suicide to keep outof earth for another 1000 years or so

he is the thing that makes Lofwyr wet his bed. He is the real reason SK military is so advanced.

He is what Ghostwalker is trying to forge denver into a force capale of stopping

He is what the secret masters of Aztechnology worship.

He is what the bugs are fleeing from
Bugs and Aztechnology are the only one's I'm actually remotely familiar with.  Otherwise, sorry...  I only played Shadowrun casually.  I'm a greenskin at heart, and yell Waaagh! frequently in social settings.  So pretty much any character I've ran for Shadowrun is and will be an Orc.  The latest is a retired Taxi Driver from Seattle who runs a junkyard / repair shop and terrorizes the I-5-ers with his heavily modified GMC Truck that he terms his 'Battle-Wagon'.    Otherwise, a love for heavy weapons and Thunderers loaded full of stun ammo (my way of convincing the GM I'm not a mass-murderer for plugging elf civilians).

oh ok

Saeder krupp is the biggest of the corps, and lofwyr is te dragon who owns it

and did you get the chloroplasts implantfor your ork? because other wise his skin is the same shade as a human's

Lol, no.  But all Orcs are green at heart in my book!   :P

And yes, I know their skin isn't officially green in Shadowrun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back