How is your recovery coming, Jukashi?

Oh. Good. Then no one needs to track him down and tie him to a desk with a computer and a drawing pad and tell him at gunpoint to draw. Good.

<scurries the pigs away>

Yeah, I've tried my hand at some drawing.

And, soon after, my arm started hurting worse again. :(

Somebody here must have Medicine Charms.
But the prosthetics can be BETTER than the original. Either if they're created through good high level Thaumaturgy, get a +1 to all Dex rolls with it...or you can get a Prosthetic of Clockwork Elegance and while it's got significant commitment you can maybe get higher than that as a permanent boost.

Not that I've ever played a No Moon with prosthetics they'd made their self or anything...specialized in Biomagitech and a Master level practitioner of Bioenhancement before her Exaltation or anything. ;)

You know, I hate to be a doom-sayer, but at this rate Jukashi may have to hand over the drawing-side of the comic to someone else while he just writes the script and designs the action.

I hope it won't come to that, we've only just gotten a new art style and I'd hate for this one to only last four or five pages.

That's it, young man - no drawing until the hand is better! Unless you'd like to try drawing with your feet.

Here I was all set to go all "mother goose" on the impatient, but then merle's turned me around.

Jukashi, in the name of the Unconquered Sun, you must learn to draw with your feet!

Here I was all set to go all "mother goose" on the impatient, but then merle's turned me around.
Jukashi, in the name of the Unconquered Sun, you must learn to draw with your feet!
FYI, this is more than just possible. There are people who can write and draw with their feet, it just takes practice. :mrgreen:

Cut back on masturbation. Will help on recovery time. Just kidding man, but, I do hope you get better :D

Cut back on masturbation. Will help on recovery time. Just kidding man' date=' but, I do hope you get better :D [/quote']
But that's the physical therapy the doctor recommended.
Then he can get someone to do it for him while he learns to draw with his feet.

I feel like I need some time in a corner for that remark...

Yes you do.

Go to my room! :twisted:

(though you may just want to flee the area instead)

Hey, Jukashi, I have a question. Is it just drawing that hurts your hand, or can you type? If so, would you mind giving us more of your excellent stories, such as that of Cluivnarhe's background?

If you can't type, what do you think of the idea of dictation? There are dictation programs, or you could simply draft a member of your community who has a high words-per-minute and accuracy of typing into taking dictation for you.

[edit]And if it's the lack of a microphone that gets you, I'm sure we could pass 'round a plate to buy you a good microphone. (I myself use a Gigaware USB microphone that is very, very good.)

I wonder, Jukashi, will you be drawing the Holiday comics? If nothing else, it would be a decent, single comic to see if your arm is in drawing condition.

If Jukashi have moved on to other projects then I guess that is how it is.

If there is something seriously wrong with Jukashi's hand; can it be solved by pouring money on it? Then we could start raising money for doing so.

The quests were a sort of minor projects Jukashi always did concurrently with KoC -- wouldn't say it's a sign that he dropped the comic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back