How About...A Mafia RP?

SilverBlack

Poopshroom
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So...I have been thinking...

I don't think it's such a great idea but.....

And I have very little confidence for it yet.....

Anyway....

Mafia! The Dark Society! Not only does it involve being the daughter of the mafia and gets lots of protectors, or about killing people around...It also has so much for behind that!

I am a mafia story addict, mafia is so cool~!(not like I wanna join them though, just like RP about them)

Mafia involves threats, like when somebody borrows money and they needa ask it back, they start off peacefully, then threats, then violence...They kill people, they have sides, but toward normal citizens they act rather gentle with. Mafia considers their comrades as siblings, as brothers. If one betrays, and was caught, mehehehehehehe....

But, if the son/any family members killed the boss, that person can become the boss himself....

Alright, getting straight to the point, I want to RP a mafia rp, where there are sides, stories, secrets, and stuffs.

Start off with two sides, enemies to each other. Both sides each have their comrades, their boss, and stuffs. Besides the enemies part, mafia also has to deal with drugs, smuggling, money, the borrow-and-return money problems, betrayals, trades, loyal problems, member problems, comrades problems, etc, etc.

Which means, mafias involve anyone of any position. So you can be anyone, varying from killers to spies, to normal members. The mafias also have the same enemies, the police. It will be even more fun if there are polices trying to catch the mafia.

In this Mafia RP, there are levels. From the lowest normal members(lowest levels), to those who rule the normal members, who are usually those somehow famous members known for their killers, assassins, treasurers, spies etc (middle level), and then the highest level, the boss. The highest level than yet is divide into two, the boss himself is the highest of the high, and then the family members of him, especially the son/daughter.

With the fighting and each mafia problems, the characters develop relationship or hatred. Maybe it's forbidden love, or maybe it's love between comrades. Then maybe there will be betrayals, shattered friendship, etc.

The whole thing is surrounded with Mafia, sides, fights, and stuffs. But the inner story is for each rper to develop. With each characters' pasts, this Mafia Rp can actually be real fun.

But, this is all just an idea.

I don' know.

Meow.

OTZ.

Sounds awesome :) I'd Join in. It's a good idea that won't die quickly if you get enough people...I'd love to be an assassin or a thug, something like that ^^

My apologies, the mafia sign up is closed already and both bosses are being taken lol. If you still want to join will let you though.

Crap! Alright thanks. I must of forgot to post when I went there! Awe man, thanks anyways though. I'll try to jump in. :P

Unless it's too late?

I'll definitely join~ I've been obsessed with anything mafia for a while since I started reading mafia related novels and that DOGS manga. ^^

I LOVE THE DOGS MANGA!!!

I LOVE IT TOO!!!!

The sign-up sheet is supposed to be close, but you are allowed to join! xD

Email me if you're still interested. I have a few characters who are involved in pretty badASS Mafia business. (My favorite being Nicore, who is a boss. Second favorite is Luthias, who is an assassin.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back