Houserules+Lore5

Houserules Database

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

uteck

I was wondering if it would be possible and if people are interested in a database of house rules?  There are all sorts out there, but it takes lots of searching to find them.  It would be cool if we had something here that was searchable by not just the author, but on the rules also.  So for example, you could search for all rules on Jumping or Anima Banners, or just by the author, or for world settings.

If so, who can write it?  I just think this shit up, I have no coding skills.

i've tried recently to post stuff onto lore5, but it doesn't seem to want me too   :(

maybe adding it under the submissions category here would be more approprate, not everyone looks at lore5

Random,

Lore 5 is an up-in-the-air issue right now. Flagg is working that right nowand trying to get it moved over to his server.

Uteck,

I would love something like that. My games tend to be about 60% canon, 40% house rules. The house rules tend not to be too heavily modified from the basic, canon rules.

I have fixed some of the php5-incompatible code for the 1E Submissions section. The user authentication still isn't working (though I'm still working on it), so you won't be able to submit/edit/comment, but it's all viewable now.

Memesis says he might have time this weekend to work on the 2E stuff.

Aha! And user authentication is fixed. 1e stuff should be 100% operational. Let me know if you find problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back