HOTD rp - Seshimaru and Zyther

Its far better to use custom characters. Although the canon ones are fine, it be weird to try to act like them without breaking character. But we can follow the archtypes, I will have two male characters, the slightly psychotic engineer guy, and the main protagonist. You don't need to have to make three females, but the archtypes that you can use is the nurse, a schoolgirl, and whatever archtype you wish for the third one. Does that sound good?

Sounds good yes! :) I will put them in character sign-up when I have made them.

I will put mine up as soon as I can, I'm working on finding their appearances as we speak. Oh, and since this is in the theme of HOTD, you don't mind adult, or ecchi situations do you?

Alright I'm making sure ahead of time, didn't want to offend you at some point without knowing, I don't mind them either, I find them to be fun to be honest.

Yeah, I find them fun as well. ^^ I will just make a few characters btw, then I will put them in where they fit.

Thats fine, again you don't need to make all the female archtypes, just enough to make the party, and when we do get started we can have two at a time on screen, and very briefly ever have them all on screen at the same time, the most at a time would be three on screen, but only if it was a special segment. And thanks again for being my partner, I thought it be harder to find someone who was acute to my tastes of roleplaying.

Yep I will!

I’m pretty broad in my rp’s. I have been roleplaying on fanfiction before this, and let me tell you, it’s two very different places. In fanfiction … you see thing…

here it’s pretty PG actually. xD

Thats great then, feel free to act it out when the urge comes on, it wll definitely make things interesting and fun, I will do the same if I see a opportunity for it.

Hahaha sure. xD

I have made 1 character so far. I’m making the nurse right now, and I think I will add one more….

Ok, my two guys are done, you can check em out when you have time. Hope you like them, can't wait to see the women those two will be surviving with.

Okay, I made the characters.

Btw, I live in Denmark, so right now it’s getting pretty late. I’m probably going to get some sleep. I will write tomorrow. You can make the starting post, or else I will do that in the morning. ^^

See ya!

Ok, and thats fine. All your characters look good! your nurse character looks a tad highschool girlish but thats fine, and I will go ahead with the opening post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back