Other Hot takes?

-Random_Person-

Professionally Stupid
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I want to get to know all of you a bit more, so let's share some of your personal hot takes and discuss them! Remember to be nice to each other!

It's tiring how any popular franchises should be "kidified", more from the horror genre.

Thanksfully, Resident Evil, Silent Hill and some other are spared by that.

It's tiring how any popular franchises should be "kidified", more from the horror genre.

Thanksfully, Resident Evil, Silent Hill and some other are spared by that.
Oh god 4Kids is infamous for making anime ridiculously kid friendly 🤣

I was talking about horror games, it can be any other genres.

Lots of people talked about 4Kids already, i do not want to beat the dead horse.
Ok, sorry. I’m glad Resident evil, Silent Hill, and other horror games didn’t get kidified not everything needs it.

The music industry peaked in the 80s-90s and so did the concerts, concerts are not as worth it anymore unless they're local bands as a lot of big artists overprice their concerts, and the music does not feel as "human" as music from the 80s-90s. This isn't a super hot take but I've had people get mad at me over it.

The music industry peaked in the 80s-90s and so did the concerts, concerts are not as worth it anymore unless they're local bands as a lot of big artists overprice their concerts, and the music does not feel as "human" as music from the 80s-90s. This isn't a super hot take but I've had people get mad at me over it.
I can relate, the "music" nowadays clearly loses it charms, and the concerts are expensive, way too much compared to years ago.

I can relate, the "music" nowadays clearly loses it charms, and the concerts are expensive, way too much compared to years ago.
Agreed, even quite a few bands from back then now have super expensive concerts - which is usually the fault of the venue or the managers but it's still disappointing that tickets for a band that peaked in the 80s-90s(Motley Crue) would be like $300-$800 a ticket when back in the day you could talk yourself into getting in for free or for like $40.

Agreed, even quite a few bands from back then now have super expensive concerts - which is usually the fault of the venue or the managers but it's still disappointing that tickets for a band that peaked in the 80s-90s(Motley Crue) would be like $300-$800 a ticket when back in the day you could talk yourself into getting in for free or for like $40.
It been some years i stopped going to a concert, but from what some said, it’s not a big loss.

It’s really too expensive, and the talents are.. Something..

To be honest the costs of concerts and live acts isn't so much the bands themselves as it is the ticket vendors most likely. But Ticketmaster is currently being dragged to court over it here in the States so maybe if regulatory bodies dig their claws in and tear Ticketmaster apart prices will be "normal". Even artists since the early 90s have been complaining since Pearl Jam.

If prices don't level out the rot is deeper.

Movies like Who Framed Roger Rabbit will never exist again because of the overall economics in major studios and content-holders, as well as the Disposition of the studios being their intellectual properties being used as treats for the consumer (devilish hogs who deserve no rights) and not the animators and writers (saints who deserve infinite money to reinvent the technical skills being eroded by CGI effects)

Regarding an earlier post here. My hot take is that music is actually better than ever and people who say that music peaked before the turn of the millenium haven't put in effort to find recent music they like. Like sure, I agree that the music you'll commonly hear on the radio or on TV has taken a drastic dip, but if you find small indie artists that public songs on Youtube or the like. People like Aviators, Miracle of sound, Kikuo and more. With how easy it has been for everyone around the world to start making music and public it without any label or publisher intervention it has lead to a boom of fantastic music. While it does make it harder to find, it is absolutely 100% worth it.

Weight training is the best hobby you can ever have.

This obviously is not a hot take when you're talking to people in the gym, but despite the popularity of the fitness industry, it is still a somewhat niche activity even in the United States.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back