• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [Horror/Fantasy/Adventure] Plot inside inspired by Red Riding Hood

Saltimbanque

The bare bone idea is...

We would play capable but ultimately flawed peasants having to visit the neighboring village to help them against the ever present threat of the full moon in their native forest of Howling Woods. There, once the group manage to arrive in one piece (or not, that's up to us if they get wounded!) they would have to prepare and ward the village from the bloodthirsty creatures about to attack the following night.

I expect a lot of action and plot twist to happen in this rp, and creativity and flexibility of mind will be well served here, I wager. It's more of a warm up rp for me, but I hope the fun we have will offset the short duration of the event itself. I'm looking for maybe... up to five players, and I'd be expecting lots of plotting and idea swapping in the OOC section once this takes off. If you're interested, say so! If confused, feel free to ask questions! :D

I'm interested, I have a question tho; can there be romance? And will there be some type of supernatural power that we can have?

Mena said:
I'm interested, I have a question tho; can there be romance? And will there be some type of supernatural power that we can have?
There can always be romance, as long as both parties agree to it. As for supernatural powers, in that settings they're more the type that are curses or affecting a region rather than being inborn traits.

Saltimbanque said:
There can always be romance, as long as both parties agree to it. As for supernatural powers, in that settings they're more the type that are curses or affecting a region rather than being inborn traits.
So lets see, for example my character can be cursed with the power to turn invisible against her will at times?

Mena said:
So lets see, for example my character can be cursed with the power to turn invisible against her will at times?
They all start curse-free, but who knows what will happen during the rp?

Ooh, this sounds interesting~

I wanna join, too! :D

Also, question: how detailed do you want it? 2,3 paragraphs? More? Will it be quality over quantity? :3

I always loved the story~ Could I join as well?

What type of traits should the characters have? Like...they need to be brave or they have to be peasants.

ObviouslySketchy said:
Ooh, this sounds interesting~
I wanna join, too! :D

Also, question: how detailed do you want it? 2,3 paragraphs? More? Will it be quality over quantity? :3
I'd like at least 3 paragraphs a post, with a good amount of details and contents so that each post is interesting and plot or character-developing in at least a simple way.

AiDee said:
I always loved the story~ Could I join as well?
What type of traits should the characters have? Like...they need to be brave or they have to be peasants.
They must be townspeople from the same neighboring village, and have good IC reason to embark on a dangerous journey for the other village. The rest is up to you :D !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back