• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hop around the world

NickOnTheReg said:
haha It's all good. xD
It's because, in the Anime Highschool RP, my first post was like... a Wall, literally. if i had to delete it all, the time i wrote it, i would've just cried. xD

BobbyW said:
It's because, in the Anime Highschool RP, my first post was like... a Wall, literally. if i had to delete it all, the time i wrote it, i would've just cried. xD
hahaha I have it in another tap so I can go edit it easily at least. So for my it's okay but I understand where you're coming from haha xD That has happened to me before.. I posted it and after I posted it I noticed it change so I had to delete it D:

NickOnTheReg said:
hahaha I have it in another tap so I can go edit it easily at least. So for my it's okay but I understand where you're coming from haha xD That has happened to me before.. I posted it and after I posted it I noticed it change so I had to delete it D:
Oh that's great. xD But yeah... i had that happen to me once too, the post wasn't gigantic, but it had a good size.>_<

BobbyW said:
Oh that's great. xD But yeah... i had that happen to me once too, the post wasn't gigantic, but it had a good size.>_<
xD Oh well. I'll post when I get back. I should be back in an hour or so. I'll make them good first ones but on the train now xD haha

BobbyW said:
And do you enjoy the new computer? ^-^
yes and no.. No because I put all my music onto my iphone so then when I plugged my phone into this computer, I'm trying to get all the songs into the library and it isn't letting me D:

NickOnTheReg said:
yes and no.. No because I put all my music onto my iphone so then when I plugged my phone into this computer, I'm trying to get all the songs into the library and it isn't letting me D:
That sucks. >_<

Have you googled that problem yet?

NickOnTheReg said:
Hello!!! Good morning! I'll be posting from my phone since I'm at work so I hope it's slow today.
Alright then! Did you at least get some sleep before working? ^-^

BobbyW said:
At least something. xD But i guess the Job Keeps you awake either way. xD
Yeah I have to be awake. Though I have slept on the way to a call before xD it was also 3am when it happened.

NickOnTheReg said:
Yeah I have to be awake. Though I have slept on the way to a call before xD it was also 3am when it happened.
Jeez, 3AM? That's rough. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back