Hoi hoi!

Capricornus

I'm your dead girl walking
Good morning/evening/whatever to everyone who's reading this :3

I'm a 16 year old, quirky, and (hopefully) kind girl :D

I go by many names on the internet, mostly known by FirePenDiscoPan or MaikeSapphire.

I'm not actually new to roleplaying, but I'm new to uhn... 'english' roleplaying.I've only done it in german so far x)

I've been roleplaying for at least 2 years but have been on a 4 year break, due to my online friends not coming online anymore. *plays the sad violin song*

So I've read through a few introductions to actually know what I should write, but the words just seem to don't come out ;-;

Well...uh... I'm a big anime/manga fan (if anyone knows a good comedy/drama anime please tell meeee °-°) and I also enjoy playing videogames. I spend most of my time playing Guild Wars 2 and League of Legends. But I also enjoy other games. Feel free to add me on Steam, GW2, etc etc, just ask for my usernames :3

I dunno if you already noticed, but, judging by my username here, I'm really intrested in astrology (evethough I don't really believe in it).

Uh, those were a lot of random facts. I'm actually just writing this to get that 10 posts/24 hours thingy away.

Like said, I'm kind of new to english roleplaying, because english isn't my native language, so I'm apologizing for any current and futur mistakes I'll make x)

Hope to roleplay with some of this community real soon :D

Hello and welcome! There's actually a lot of people here whose native language is not English. Judging by your intro post, you appear to have a firm grasp on it.

Welcome, you! I am quite latched to Guild wars 2 as well, we should party up sometime; when I get my new character stronger I guess. I do hope we can plot soon as well. If you ever need help with anything, just ask around, no worries. And don't pressure yourself, heh.

Greetings! iv played a little bit of league of legends but i tend to get distracted with other games and such.

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]Good. CK2 is a good game to try, it's kinda a medieval sandbox... in a way

[/QUOTE]
sk2's a good game to get. especially when you get it on sale. 150 dollars worth of dlc plus the game!? i got it for 40 dollars. gotta love the summer sale.

Thanks to everyone for that nice welcoming! :D

@General Deth Glitch Well... I pretty much hated League to begin with due to all those people flaming and rageing, but if you find the right people to play it with, it's really enjoyable :D

@Chaerin I'd love to play GW2 with you! :D I, myself, am not that good at that game, but, just like League, I only play it for the fun :D Btw, are you from the EU or NA servers? ^^

@EclipseDawn Do you have any good games to recommend? O: Like any good, stroy driven RPGS?

Amerikia1126 said:
sk2's a good game to get. especially when you get it on sale. 150 dollars worth of dlc plus the game!? i got it for 40 dollars. gotta love the summer sale.
Ah, ye good ol' summer sales.

'I don't really need it.... but it's pretty cheap.'

- Me during every Steam Summer Sale

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]I was gunna say, I tried googling it xD YOu play CK2? We should MP some time

[/QUOTE]
sure, but i'd probably just fool around the whole time. it's quite fun to marry distant cousins together, and to start a war on the weaker ai, etc. [insert evil laughter here]

currently im in love with dragon age. the witcher is also a good story based rpg but sadly it doesnt work too well on my laptop.

what.... xD

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]Well I just have children with the wives of all the world leaders... y'know

[/QUOTE]
killing all your children because you want the youngest to be heir and youre on primogeniture

EclipseDawn said:
currently im in love with dragon age. the witcher is also a good story based rpg but sadly it doesnt work too well on my laptop.

what.... xD
Same here. But sadly the Witcher doesn't run at all on my pc ;-;

the witcher 3 is playable if you count major lag to where the cut scenes finish talking five minutes before its even done......god it would be a hella easier on a game station. but venture into my siblings room to steal it? nah im good

lol you can marry your son if your that concerned about it xD or he can marry a dog i guess? <.<

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]I do like my dog, he is called lucifer because I am possessed by the devil

[/QUOTE]
That's a really great name (◐∇◐*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back