Hogwarts Sorting Ceremony

CrystalClod said:
I am in either Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw, I've been sorted into both.
Well, technically, I was sorted into Ravenclaw but my computer was glitching at that time, so I took it again and got Hufflepuff.

I got Slytherin, and I'm not sure how I feel about it, I used to really want that but now I actually would like to be in Ravenclaw, but I didn't try to give it "right" answers to get Ravenclaw and was honest... I'm still tempted to see if I can take it again since I was in a weird state of mind when I took it.

I got Gryffindor, which is strange as I've always gotten Ravenclaw in the past and still consider myself a Ravenclaw.

Though honestly it seems like my house depends more on my mood than my overall personality.

I was sorted into Hufflepuff, and I am so happy about that. Our crest is a badger (unique), the common room is right by the kitchen (I'd take so many snacks to my room), and the common room itself is round and very warm, and welcoming. It's like a badgers den! And our traits are loyalty, honesty, and hard-working; traits that usually aren't seen as important as bravery or cleverness.

I am a Ravenclaw (according to potter more). I agree with this, but I also have a lot of Hufflepuff traits, and sometimes get Hufflepuff on other sorting quizzes. According to the Sorting Hat Chats system, which is more detailed and allows you to have two, I'm a Hufflepuff Primary and Ravenclaw secondary.

I'm Hufflepuff, disappointing actually. I accidentally skipped the 2nd last question and I have no idea what it is now, does anyone remember what it is?

I got Ravenclaw and I'm pretty happy with it. I think if I hadn't gotten Ravenclaw, though, I might have gotten Slytherin.

I've take the test a bunch of times a long time ago and the most I've gotten is Gryffindor but at the same time i've also gotten Slytherin a lot. I guess it would be a 50/50 between those two lol. Funny tho, my friends always swear I'm Slytherin because I play so many pranks and have a twisted sense of humor xD

When I took the sorting test I was stuck between Gryffindor and Hufflepuff; such a odd mashup, but one I'm proud of!

The first time I took the test, I was sorted into Ravenclaw. I did this on Pottermore, where they would give people usernames. Can you guess what the username was? Wavedream623:) Yeah, it kinda stuck.

I retake the test evey year to see how different I've become. Since I first took it in 6th or 7th grade, the second half of middle school I was sorted into Hufflepuff. Highschool though, I was sorted into Slytherin for two years (I haven't taken one for Junior year yet!). I guess it says a lot about how highschool changes some people you know? xD

Wavedream623 said:
The first time I took the test, I was sorted into Ravenclaw. I did this on Pottermore, where they would give people usernames. Can you guess what the username was? Wavedream623:) Yeah, it kinda stuck.
I retake the test evey year to see how different I've become. Since I first took it in 6th or 7th grade, the second half of middle school I was sorted into Hufflepuff. Highschool though, I was sorted into Slytherin for two years (I haven't taken one for Junior year yet!). I guess it says a lot about how highschool changes some people you know? xD
(Just took the one for junior year, I'm still a Slytherin!)

I'm a Ravenclaw at heart, however I have received Hufflepuff answers… Pottermore did sort me into Ravenclaw, though

I've taken both the Pottermore quiz and others more times than I'd like to admit -- But I've actually gotten all four houses throughout the past few years. Hufflepuff once and Slytherin twice. I get Gryffindor more often than not, but I think I'm a Griffinclaw at heart ( :) )

I took it 3 times on Pottermore and I ended up getting Hufflepuff, Slytherin, then Gryffindor. It's funny though because I associate myself mostly with Ravenclaw (x

I wanna say Slytherin because they're evil, and that's totes what I'm about.

...But I'm probably more of a Hufflepuff at my core. Also, yellow is my favorite color.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back