• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π‡π¨π π°πšπ«π­π¬: 𝐏π₯𝐚𝐭𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 πŸ—ΒΎ

Characters
Here
Other
Here
I did a count and it seems like the ratio is even, so I'll be making a girl

Small Update:
Please use official lists/lore for wand woods, a Patronus, alliances, and events that characters attend. Also, remember this is taking place in the 90s!
This should be reflected in what characters wear, listen to, watch, etc. If you have questions about previous events that have happened, please contact me!
If anyone has questions regarding lore or characters, please contact me!
The first deadline is tomorrow, however, those who do not finish in time will have a second deadline they can meet.

Serafina is done! I didn't have time to complete Pandora so I think I'll just leave her for the next deadline

got a placeholder up for a male character to help balance things out! < 3

i'll have him done by the second deadline.

IMPORTANT PSA
PSA:
I will be sending out acceptance PMs later today. If you do not receive one by 10 PM EST and you have a COMPLETED character sheet that means you were not accepted. There will be no explanations or advice I will give for you to get in as this is an application-based roleplay and I want to be fair so please don't PM me or tag me about it! You will have until the 13th to save your character sheet in your workshop before I delete it!

Thank you to everyone who has applied for this first deadline and I look forward to seeing what new applications will pop up for the second round!

Thanks for the update social social - just to let you know so you don't have to scroll though, Rhiannon and Anthony are completed. I will not have the other two complete so I will finish them for the next round of applications, all being well!

PSA:
I will be sending out acceptance PMs later today. If you do not receive one by 10 PM EST and you have a COMPLETED character sheet that means you were not accepted. There will be no explanations or advice I will give for you to get in as this is an application-based roleplay and I want to be fair so please don't PM me or tag me about it! You will have until the 13th to save your character sheet in your workshop before I delete it!

Thank you to everyone who has applied for this first deadline and I look forward to seeing what new applications will pop up for the second round!
Thank you for the opportunity to participate in this round. I wish you the best.

I have simply too many character ideas but, would anyone be interested in a sibling? I love a good sibling dynamic (either a positive one or a rivalry)

I have simply too many character ideas but, would anyone be interested in a sibling? I love a good sibling dynamic (either a positive one or a rivalry)
For my second round of applications, I'm making a Gryffindor boy (Pranav Patil) as a replacement for Parvati Patil - if you wanted to make his twin (either female or male) to replace Padma, than that's an option! 😊

Decided to put my hat in the ring for a potential canon character so he’s posted. 😊

I made sure to clarify some things as allegedly or unofficial. She’s still a kid at the end of the day. c:

Pavan is posted! I have so many more character ideas but I’ll wait til after the 24th to work on any more

After eyeing this rp and the character sheets I decided to join in this second round of applications, but my girl is up! Now only to wait until the 24th!

IMPORTANT PSA 2 New
PSA:
I will be sending out acceptance PMs later today. If you do not receive one by 8 PM EST and you have a COMPLETED character sheet that means you were not accepted. There will be no explanations or advice I will give for you get in as this is an application-based roleplay and I want to be fair so please don't PM me, comment, tag me, or spam me about it! You will have until the 25th to save your character sheet in your workshop before I delete it!

Thank you to everyone who has applied for this deadline and I look forward to seeing what new applications will pop up in future rounds!

Forgot to mention Jean is a finished character! I will leave my girl for the next rounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back