• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π‡π¨π π°πšπ«π­π¬: 𝐏π₯𝐚𝐭𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 πŸ—ΒΎ

Characters
Here
Other
Here

social

falling for youβ„’
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
241a709bfc9caf2db92af412fc9a5dd9.gif

Welcome to the temporary waiting room!
Feel free to chat or ask questions here.
The first deadline is Monday, August 12th!

I have added what wand cores I will be allowing to the character sheet!
This will include some Veela Hair and Troll Whisker wands! Though these are rare and therefore will probably be inherited via family or cores are donated.

PSA: 1
PSA:
Keep track of how many male and female characters there are.
If it's not balanced out by those applying, I will balance it out myself during accepting periods!
Keep that ratio as even as possible, please.

social social When my characters are completed, and if they get accepted (🀞) I'd be okay with dropping my secondary girl and replace with a boy if we need a gender balance.

Update: I've gone ahead and done it now anyway!

Last edited:
I just need to finish writing a backstory for my character, but otherwise she is done! I am happy to create a male character as needed. Just let me know. c:

Minor Update:
I have made tweaks to certain criteria surrounding non-human characters and canon characters!
This includes three canon characters per user (this may change), all non-humans (including animagi) will be registered with the school, and animagi will correspond with their assigned patronus (if they can conjure one at this point in time) as both in this canon are a reflection of that witch or wizard's soul.

If you have any questions regarding this, please reach out to me! I will try and update everyone as I add edits and such!

What's a boggart? And how do I use one lol
A boggart is a creature that mimics your deepest fear. It’s used in the defense against the dark arts class as a tool for students to learn how to protect themselves. So whatever your characters deepest fear is is what it’ll show you, and it’s a creature that students are taught to counterattack. Aka, overcome their biggest fear, or at least be brave enough to face it.

(ie the scene in The Prisoner of Azkaban. Professor Lupin is most scared of transforming into a werewolf on the full moon, so the boggart turns into the moon, and the counter spell β€˜riddikulus’ transformed it into a balloon that pops. Something to not be afraid of anymore, and the boggart goes back into its hidey hole.)

A boggart is a creature that mimics your deepest fear. It’s used in the defense against the dark arts class as a tool for students to learn how to protect themselves. So whatever your characters deepest fear is is what it’ll show you, and it’s a creature that students are taught to counterattack. Aka, overcome their biggest fear, or at least be brave enough to face it.

(ie the scene in The Prisoner of Azkaban. Professor Lupin is most scared of transforming into a werewolf on the full moon, so the boggart turns into the moon, and the counter spell β€˜riddikulus’ transformed it into a balloon that pops. Something to not be afraid of anymore, and the boggart goes back into its hidey hole.)
Okay, so something like 'missing sister being found dead' wouldnt work?

Okay, so something like 'missing sister being found dead' wouldnt work?
I think that's more of a question for social social to determine what they're comfortable with for their rp but if it were me, I'd say it can be a person, my characters boggart is her uncle, but maybe lost sister is saying hateful things to psychologically mess with your character ?

I think that's more of a question for social social to determine what they're comfortable with for their rp but if it were me, I'd say it can be a person, my characters boggart is her uncle, but maybe lost sister is saying hateful things to psychologically mess with your character ?
Ooooo I like that one since he absolutely adores her!

very, very interesting AU πŸ‘€ thought i'd throw my hat in the ring!

Sora's CS is finished for the most part, though i'll likely still be adding little tidbits over the weekend~

Hey! I wanted to ask if we need to use BBCode for our Character application? As I am sadly not that well versed in it xD

social social working on my character, do we need more girls or more boys at the moment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back