• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hogwarts: Arthurian Legend

Sadu

One Time Luck
I'm going to keep this one short for the time being, and will go into more detail if there's interest for it. Basically I want to do a RP that takes place at Hogwarts in the Medieval Era, specifically during (Or slightly prior to) Arthurian Legend. Now here's the kicker:

This RP will focus on three main characters. Morgana (Played by me), the royal Princess of Britain, and first year Witch at Hogwarts, Lancelot, young Knight to the Crown of Camelot and Royal Guard of Morgana, and lastly, Merlin, first year at Hogwarts himself.

Now while I'm looking for someone to play Lancelot and Merlin specifically, I'm not going to try and dictate who they are beyond Lancelot is a Royal Knight sent to accompany Morgana to Hogwarts despite being a muggle, and Merlin is a male wizard. Appaerance, personality, even backstory, all yours. Oh, and the fact Merlin ends up sorted into Slytherin, that'll be a thing too. But I would like to do something a bit different, and have a story where the main characters aren't in the same house.

This is a world where magic is young but more widely known. It's not quite the secret it is in the modern day, but as such, many of the famous things we know from the more modern renditions of the setting do not yet exist. Even 'Dark Wizards' are not a thing yet, there are just... wizards who use magic for ill, and are considered criminals like any other. However in this world, the church is steadily making moves to try and put controls on magic, which will be integral to the story.

Also obviously it won't be sticking to any sort of pure canonical version of Arthurian Legend, and will be more, our own version of things. Which means things may not be as they are usually told. Likewise, may miss some things and conflict with existing canon of the world but, this is really just meant for fun anyway.

But yeah, looking for a couple active people, someone to play Lancelot, someone to play Merlin. Maybe a slot open for an OC to be in the same house as Morgana? Who knows, just gauging interest here!

I'm interested, but I have an OC. If have to do research into the other characters inorder to play them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back