Hiyaaa

Harley xox

professional weirdo
Hey there!

My name is Lauren. And I'm a 14 year old girl from the Emerald Isle that is Ireland.

A long long time ago, back when the dinosaurs roamed the land, I was an active member here on rpnation. Tragically, I struggled to find any lasting rps. But here I am! Risen from the dead and glad to be back. When it comes to roleplay I'm more or less down for anything. Fluff, action, Sci fi, fandom, smut, you name it! My preference would be longer paragraphs but oh well, I'm easy. And sometimes lazy haha.

That's it really. My boring self. Oh, and did I mention I'm a massive DC nerd? lol. So yeah, I'm looking forward to roleplaying with you guys in the very near future ;)

~ Harley xox

Hey! I'd say good to have you back, but I wasn't here three days ago, so... Good to have you here. That's a really great profile picture (I love the whole story behind the Joker and his psychiatrist/convert), but I never really got into DC as much as Marvel, so... we're sworn enemies. Sorry.

:P

SnakyDragon said:
Hey! I'd say good to have you back, but I wasn't here three days ago, so... Good to have you here. That's a really great profile picture (I love the whole story behind the Joker and his psychiatrist/convert), but I never really got into DC as much as Marvel, so... we're sworn enemies. Sorry.
:P
I especially love the whole Harley x Joker relationship and how dark and twisted it can be. And yeah, I'd be wrong to admit that Marvel didn't have some good stuff. Truce? Haha.

Nice to meet you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back