Hiya!

Nowhere Queen

Nowhere Queen here. I'm sure it's wonderful to meet you. Having stuck mostly to Omegle and email for roleplaying previously, I'm unfamiliar with forum roleplay and trying to figure out the workings of this site. I could use some people to talk to while I figure all this out. I promise I don't bite unless provoked. (O:))

Cool! I'm new too, and would love to role-play with you ^-^! I was thinking of starting a role-play, but I wouldn't know who to do it with, so would you be willing to participate?

SuppaStar13 said:
Well, welcome to RpNation, I hope you enjoy it here and are able to find people to role play with.
Thank you very much.

NicoNicoNii said:
Cool! I'm new too, and would love to role-play with you ^-^! I was thinking of starting a role-play, but I wouldn't know who to do it with, so would you be willing to participate?
Awesome. I'd love to roleplay with you too. What sort of roleplay do you have in mind?

[QUOTE="Nowhere Queen]Thank you very much.
Awesome. I'd love to roleplay with you too. What sort of roleplay do you have in mind?

[/QUOTE]
I w

[QUOTE="Nowhere Queen]Thank you very much.

[/QUOTE]
I was thinking maybe a lot of things. Have you played Town of Salem? If you have, I thought we could make the game into a sort of role play. If you don't want to do that, I'm up for any anime roleplays.

[QUOTE="Nowhere Queen]I haven't played that, sorry. I've never done any anime roleplays before, but I suppose I could give one a try.

[/QUOTE]
Well, since your picture is charizard, we could try a pokemon roleplay! That would be fun!

[QUOTE="Nowhere Queen]A Pokemon roleplay would definitely be fun. My Pokemon obsession has been brought back to life thanks to Pokemon Go.

[/QUOTE]
Same! What team are you?

Pokemon go is great :3, though I can't download it. My phone doesn't have enough data for me to actually play the game :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back