• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Historical Pairings: Male Characters Needed

queenpraxidike said:
I would love to do the Ancient Rome arranged marriage pairing, but what time frame of Ancient Rome are we talking about?
Time frame is something that came be discussed between us.

[QUOTE="Zara Hunt]Wow! I really love all these pairings! Could I rp with you?

[/QUOTE]
And of course you can.

[QUOTE="Circus Girl Patches]Time frame is something that came be discussed between us.
And of course you can.

[/QUOTE]
Would you like to talk about that over pm?

NecroKnight said:
@Circus Girl Patches
I'm up for doing a WW1/WW2

Nurse x Wounded Soldier RP. If your interested, I love history - WW2 in general.
That sounds awesome do you want to message me and we can discuss, because that would be awesome, so sorry if I'm slow with reply. I'm currently all over the place with a couple of other role-plays.

I would be interested in doing the

Viking Maid X Warrior or the Woman of the Forest X Viking Hunter pair if you are still looking

:)

Revelation said:
I would be interested in doing the

Viking Maid X Warrior or the Woman of the Forest X Viking Hunter pair if you are still looking

:)
Still looking just message me, though I would have to say I would like it only to be forum role-plays because it's just easier to reply to forum role-plays.

I'm up to be the Englishman in the Russian Revolution ^^

I also might be able to come up with places and events if you would like to hear them...

cattamer said:
I'm up to be the Englishman in the Russian Revolution ^^
I also might be able to come up with places and events if you would like to hear them...
Sounds good to me, please message me and we can go from there. In truth about it I don't know heaps about the Russian Revolution found this topic something I'd be very interested in researching.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hallo, I'm Azuri! I'd be interested in almost any RP, although if it needs narrowing down I can choose just a few of the many interesting pairings you listed. Send me a PM! I'll try to be as literate as I can .w.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back