• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy `✦ | π™π™žπ™§π™–π™šπ™©π™

(βˆ©ο½€-Β΄)βŠƒβ”β˜†οΎŸ.*ο½₯q゚ bump
application deadlines 07/20/24

Hey there! I’m suuuper interested in a dragon role, still open? Fairly new to this site but I’m very interested in being a part of this!

Okay, funny question, what time is that deadline today? Already past, or later, because if the answer is later I am very good at fast character creation.

Edit: Sadly I think I will not be trying to, the rp looks great, I greatly enjoyed reading through a bunch of the material, However there also happens to be a bunch of awkward overlap with the character concepts I was interested in developing and already submitted characters. Unfortunate coincidence, but I was late anyway so I will just gracefully bow back out.

Last edited:
Sincere apologies, I decided to pull out and have scrapped Eovi. The roleplay sounds absolutely amazing and I’m sure it will develop greatly with everyone’s characters! Thankyou so much for granting me the extension on the character application, I apologise for pulling out in the end but wish you all luck on the journey that unfolds!

Oh? Deadline update? No promises due to messy scheduling, but if it’s been extended I might try to cook something up that doesn’t accidentally overlap several times in dragon type and personality. Maybe a rider actually.

Oh? Deadline update? No promises due to messy scheduling, but if it’s been extended I might try to cook something up that doesn’t accidentally overlap several times in dragon type and personality. Maybe a rider actually.

Yeah! No deadline as of right now! Let me know if you have any questions I'm happy to bounce ideas.

If no one is looking to fill in the role, could I try to apply for the last dragon slot by monday?

accepting one rebel & two dragons

interested in a dragon role! i will either have an app submitted today or early tomorrow

accepting one dragon & one haelorian rider

accepting one dragon & one haelorian rider

Heya, I know I'm very late to the game here but I would be super interested in joining, preferably as a dragon if possible. However, I would completely understand if the positions have been filled by now.

On a slight side note, the use of 'Hiraeth' as a name only adds to my interest as a Welsh gal.

Heya, I know I'm very late to the game here but I would be super interested in joining, preferably as a dragon if possible. However, I would completely understand if the positions have been filled by now.

On a slight side note, the use of 'Hiraeth' as a name only adds to my interest as a Welsh gal.

Hey! Sorry for the late reply but as of right now we aren't accepting! Mainly because we're in the middle of an event! If we do reopen applications, which is 100% likely I will reach out to you!

Hey! Sorry for the late reply but as of right now we aren't accepting! Mainly because we're in the middle of an event! If we do reopen applications, which is 100% likely I will reach out to you!
No worries at all! I completely understand and figured it was a long shot anyway!
Thanks! I would super duper appreciate that! Good luck with the event! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back