• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π›π₯𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐛π₯𝐨𝐨𝐝 | asoiaf / hotd based group roleplay

Regali Regali
Honestly, it's a relativity minor aspect of my character (and was never really meant to be anything more than a pipe dream). If you want I could change it to make him want to be captain of the guard or something else.
Oh I'm completely fine with it! Honestly it's sort of similar with me as really just need his Dad on some sort of Council-y position and just went for laws because of how Alysanne had described Theomore to her daughter.

Given Theomore is old as fuck if I was accepted and Reyne still wanted it and bucky was comfortable with it I'm super down for him dying and, if it happens, your guy getting his time to shine/thrive? Feel like Willam wants it but honestly he's too beholden to choice paralysis to really do the underhanded stuff needed to ensure he gets it. But even without it's a very fair and valid pipe dream for a character to have, makes perfect sense people want the position of an old man.

Very happy for me to change or to just vibe and roll with it and see what happens if we both get accepted or you do whatever's most comfy for you?

Last edited:
Given Theomore is old as fuck if I was accepted and Reyne still wanted it and bucky was comfortable with it I'm super down for him dying and, if it happens, your guy getting his time to shine/thrive?
Honestly I think it'd be a better fit for your character (or well, anyone really). It didn't come across super well in character sheet but the concept I was going for is that his aspiration is a really, really dumb idea.

It's close to the level of making Bronn master of coin.

Misunderstand me correctly, he will try his hardest to get that role but if he succeeds at it then something is deeply wrong.

Honestly I think it'd be a better fit for your character (or well, anyone really). It didn't come across super well in character sheet but the concept I was going for is that his aspiration is a really, really dumb idea.

It's close to the level of making Bronn master of coin.

Misunderstand me correctly, he will try his hardest to get that role but if he succeeds at it then something is deeply wrong.
Oh I love him so much

Yess, we need some Northern representation !
Can we play more than one character? I was thinking of making twins, one boy who is heir and doesn't believe he is worthy and a girl who wants more responsibilities but gets pushed to the side because of her gender.

Can we play more than one character? I was thinking of making twins, one boy who is heir and doesn't believe he is worthy and a girl who wants more responsibilities but gets pushed to the side because of her gender.
Yes, you can. However a second full on character can only be made after you've finished a profile for the first !

I have no idea who to make lol
No clue if it'll help but I found just reading through some of the houses really helpful for coming up with character ideas! Made a list of a bunch I thought might have something going on, did a quick read of their wiki and saw the line about Alysanne talking about how Manderly's were a big family -> had me curious as to the impact that would have on a character -> Willam was born! Could pick a region you like the sound of and have a little look around? Or work backwards from a why they're in Kings Landing and build from there?

Thanks everyone so far for the applications ! I'll be looking at them more closely tonight and sending out the discord link / feed back !!

We are looking for people from : The North, The Vale, The Reach & Stormlands

Still open connections are: Master of Coin, Master of Whispers, Hand of the King, Ladies in Waiting, Knights & King's Guard as well as anything else !

Hugely interested in this. I've been itching for something like this for a while. I'll throw an app together sometime this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back