• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy `✦ | 𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙚𝙩𝙝

Sounds good! We'd love to have you! Lmk if you have any questions~!
Amazing!

I actually do have a few questions. I have some ideas for the prince/cess of Mahasura, but I wanted to clarify some lore stuff after reading through everything (though it's also quite late here so I could be totally missing something cause I'm tired).

1. Would this child be living like the other children of rebels? Marked, placed elsewhere, and involuntarily drafted into the Wing Factor? Or did they manage to go under the radar? Like they were placed with allies and raised without the kingdom knowing of their rebel connections? (Or is that up to the writer?)
2. And, this is more of a dumb question. Clearly King Valmar has no idea this child exists. Did he ever suspect that they did? Or does he have a concrete reason to believe that his daughter never had any children?

I want to make sure I'm understanding everything correctly about that. I have my own ideas cooking, but I want to make sure I'm not jumping in with a set up that doesn't work.

Thanksss

Last edited:
Amazing!

I actually do have a few questions. I have some ideas for the prince/cess of Mahasura, but I wanted to clarify some lore stuff after reading through everything (though it's also quite late here so I could be totally missing something cause I'm tired).

1. Would this child be living like the other children of rebels? Marked, placed elsewhere, and involuntarily drafted into the Wing Factor? Or did they manage to go under the radar? Like they were placed with allies and raised without the kingdom knowing of their rebel connections? (Or is that up to the writer?)
2. And, this is more of a dumb question. Clearly King Valmar has no idea this child exists. Did he ever suspect that they did? Or does he have a concrete reason to believe that his daughter never had any children?

I want to make sure I'm understanding everything correctly about that. I have my own ideas cooking, but I want to make sure I'm not jumping in with a set up that doesn't work.

Thanksss

Hey, ill be heading to bed here in a few, so if I stop responding that's why! But these are all great questions.

1. I would say just for the sake of making everything easy for you, the latter is a good option. I say this because the Mahasura heir knows of their mother, who is the "head" of the rebellion. But the first option is still very much viable, depending on how you spin the story. So I would say my final answer is: it's completely up to the writer. Just keep in mind their role blurb.

2. King Valmar is completely oblivious to his daughter and grandchild being alive. Somewhere in the lore, I did mention that Prince Jasuu was questioned extensively before he was executed, so Valmar has no idea.

Lmk if i answered your question thoroughly enough and any more questions send'em in the ooc or Dm me! I'm more than happy to help guide you with this role!

This sounds absolutely awesome- I'd love to join if you'd have me, aspiring dragon rider sounds so cool!

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚ bump
currently, we're looking for haelorian riders & female dragons.

female dragon sounds fun ! if you still have space at least

in case i should answer said question, anything that is fantasy like (specially dragons) would def be a favorite

Last edited:
female dragon sounds fun ! if you still have space at least

in case i should answer said question, anything that is fantasy like (specially dragons) would def be a favorite

We would love to have you! Any questions let me know~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back