• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy `✦ˑ | 𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙚𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙤𝙘

So for applications I’ll only be accepting IRL face claims. But if you are accepted you’re more than welcome to add concept art of your ocs dragon form
Oh I just meant the dragon image. The human irl fc won't change :)

it was more just a case of that dragon image being golden rather than brown. Havent found that many brown dragon images for reference :P

Hello! I just wanted to pop in and say I found this and finally got a chance to sit down and work on my application! Seems fantastic, but I'm struggling with the code so I was wondering if we had until the end of the 20th or if applications should be done by the morning of the 20th?

Hello! I just wanted to pop in and say I found this and finally got a chance to sit down and work on my application! Seems fantastic, but I'm struggling with the code so I was wondering if we had until the end of the 20th or if applications should be done by the morning of the 20th?

Heyyy! I know I can't give you the answer to the deadline question, but maybe I can help with the code problems? What are you having trouble with? (If that would be helpful)

Oh I just meant the dragon image. The human irl fc won't change :)

it was more just a case of that dragon image being golden rather than brown. Havent found that many brown dragon images for reference :P

It should be fine! I'm not picky about concept art!

End of the 20th is the deadline! if you need a timezone 12AM PST.

Heyyy! I know I can't give you the answer to the deadline question, but maybe I can help with the code problems? What are you having trouble with? (If that would be helpful)
Hello! Thank you for the offer, I think it's just sorting through all the text and finding the right boxes for things. I haven't worked with code in a while, so I feel like I'm racing to remember how everything works. I just figured out the ‘new paragraph’ issue that you guys were talking about earlier, so yay progress!

I'm glad you figured some of it out! I had a tricky time with it too at first.

Yeah! I’m going to try writing up two characters, a dragon and a rider, so wish me luck! This concept is so neat, and I thought fourth wing was very fun, so it will be fun to (hopefully) write in a similar setting.

Yeah! I’m going to try writing up two characters, a dragon and a rider, so wish me luck! This concept is so neat, and I thought fourth wing was very fun, so it will be fun to (hopefully) write in a similar setting.

Sounds great! Aisling looks wonderful! Can't wait to see who you come up with next

Excited Heidi Klum GIF by America's Got Talent

Makes me want to re-read fourth wing!

Thanks to everyone who applied! Those who didn't get messages from me or Pito are more than welcome to apply again!
Thank you for all the hard work you guys put into your character.

Currently, we're only look to accept two dragons and two rebel riders!

comfortable comfortable Oddly important question for design purposes, but how heavy of armor can dragon riders wear? Is it strictly light armor, or more of the dragons don't care style with super-heavy plate? Is it dependent on dragons?

comfortable comfortable Oddly important question for design purposes, but how heavy of armor can dragon riders wear? Is it strictly light armor, or more of the dragons don't care style with super-heavy plate? Is it dependent on dragons?

I would say it's up to the writer to decide (for both parties, dragons and riders). Especially if you were a Bellator signet aligned, it would make more sense for that type of rider to wear heavy armor than someone who was a tace. I could see it possibly being a point of contention for a dragon who typically rides light and just happens to bond with an armor-heavy rider.

comfortable comfortable Further question, I imagine new riders are generally younger, but is there a hard age limit? Are there loopholes? To be specific, I have a couple completed prompts, but the character I designed for them is mid-thirties, and I realized I wasn't sure if that was a deal-breaker. Edit: Oops, was going over things again and finally saw that the Haelorian Riders are filled now, so some editing will be necessary either way, but question stands.

comfortable comfortable Further question, I imagine new riders are generally younger, but is there a hard age limit? Are there loopholes? To be specific, I have a couple completed prompts, but the character I designed for them is mid-thirties, and I realized I wasn't sure if that was a deal-breaker. Edit: Oops, was going over things again and finally saw that the Haelorian Riders are filled now, so some editing will be necessary either way, but question stands.

For our cast hard limit is 21 years old.

me, showing up with an application forever after i first expressed interest: 🤠

loved the idea the whole time, but was struggling with inspiration for a character until now! excited to have finally been able to craft something for this idea/lore, regardless of how it turns out!!

medium
me, showing up with an application forever after i first expressed interest: 🤠

loved the idea the whole time, but was struggling with inspiration for a character until now! excited to have finally been able to craft something for this idea/lore, regardless of how it turns out!!

no matter, you're here! thanks for applying I'll have my decisions out soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back