Hihi!

Yeah, the site is pretty good. We have a very active community and the site is pretty organized so you know where to find things.

Welcome!

Glad you decided to give this site a try and I hope it gets you everything you need in a role playing community. There are many friendly and helpful people here with L O T S of groups for play. Take care and hope you have a blast while here!

Yuki

Hi, it's nice to meet you! I'm Misty and I'm new to the site, as well! Not to the role-playing scene, though. A friend of mine recommended this site to me and I'm really excited to be here! I hope you make plenty of wonderful memories and plots! I wish you the best of luck :)

Welcome!

Glad you decided to give this site a try and I hope it gets you everything you need in a role playing community. There are many friendly and helpful people here with L O T S of groups for play. Take care and hope you have a blast while here!

Yuki
aaa thank you! I hope so too ^^

Hi, it's nice to meet you! I'm Misty and I'm new to the site, as well! Not to the role-playing scene, though. A friend of mine recommended this site to me and I'm really excited to be here! I hope you make plenty of wonderful memories and plots! I wish you the best of luck :)
it sounds like we’re pretty much in the same boat ;o good luck to you as well !

depends what you like. i'm really into doctor who RN. but i'll try anything once.
ahh, i’m sorry, i haven’t watched that. but i can try to do that if you explain some of the stuff to me, if that’s what you wanted to do. otherwise i’m pretty flexible in terms of what i can do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back