• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Highschool romance RP

Gladius

Jellybean Queen
Hiya! I'm looking for long-term partners to write some original plots with me.
I am big on romance, and crave some highschool/college or supernatural settings.
I'd prefer to play female characters, but it doesn't matter what gender you are.

I post at least once every few days, and ask that you can write at least a couple of paragraphs.
Pairings to start us off, and maybe we can base the RP around them.

Popular x Shy
College romance
Bookworm x Jock
Angel x Human
Demon x Human
Vampire x Human
Angel x Demon
Ghost x Human
Good Girl x Bad Boy
Bad Girl x Good Boy
Bandmate x Bandmate

I'm open to other pairings in a similar setting too. (I especially love enemies to lovers if we can pull it off just right.)
If any of these seem cheesy or cliche, then it's because they are, and those are my jam.

PM me if you're interested, and I hope to hear from some of you soon.

Hiya! I'm looking for long-term partners to write some original plots with me.
I am big on romance, and crave some highschool/college or supernatural settings.
I'd prefer to play female characters, but it doesn't matter what gender you are.

I post at least once every few days, and ask that you can write at least a couple of paragraphs.
Pairings to start us off, and maybe we can base the RP around them.

Popular x Shy
College romance
Bookworm x Jock
Angel x Human
Demon x Human
Vampire x Human
Angel x Demon
Ghost x Human
Good Girl x Bad Boy
Bad Girl x Good Boy
Bandmate x Bandmate

I'm open to other pairings in a similar setting too. (I especially love enemies to lovers if we can pull it off just right.)
If any of these seem cheesy or cliche, then it's because they are, and those are my jam.

PM me if you're interested, and I hope to hear from some of you soon.
Hi! I’m interested if you’re still looking!

Hello! I’d be interested in a vampire x human RP, being I have an NB vampire I like using
I also have an NB angel I’d like to show off as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back