Highschool is Hell

Roarke

Three Thousand Club
Before we get to the rp please fill out this.

Name:Roarke

Personality:Lonely antisocial

Description/pic: 5'8 kind of scrawny wears glasses has bright blue eyes and stark white hair.short hair.Most of the time has a gray hoodie on and has a british accent.

Other:Made fun of.A computer whiz.Wants a girlfriend or just a friend.

---------------------------

Roarke walks down the main school corridor keeping his head down and his face hidden.

He was only heading to first period and it was only monday.What kind of hell is this?

He stops at his locker and grabs his high-tech laptop that he has with him most of the time. He heads towards language arts class.

View attachment 2851

Name: Mikayla Foxx

Personality: This girl is very sweet and has a very lovable personality. She loves to help people out and especially make friends. Other than being nice all the time, she does have a bad side and can be sassy and a little bit mean.

She has a huge passion for playing guitar and surfing. She's done it since she was little

Other: Her eye color is actually silver, not light blue.

She also speaks french and Italian.

Name: Sparrow

Personality: Shy, depressed, bullied, smart

Description:Long choppy dirty blonde hair with a purple strip in the side swept bangs. Forest green eyes, skinny, medium height. Mostly wears skinny jeans, a tank top, a pair of converse, and a zip up hoodie.

Other: usally has her earbuds in listenign to music and reading. Can fight if she needs to but tries to avoid it.

Name: Gale

Personality: Quiet, seceretive, nice, usually bored at school.

Description: 5'7", plain face, green eyes,short brown hair, neatly trimmed goatee, wears blue jeans with plaid shirts and an olive drab jacket.

Other: Practices archery daily and has a number of projects, and can speak with a Scottish or southern accent.

Name: Keely

Personality: Nice, fun, outgoing with friends but a little shy around strangers. She accepts everyone for who they are no matter what. Tries to get along with everyone and always tries to make friends with people who really don't have any.

Description/pic: http://dreamuniverse.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/schoolgirl.jpg

Other: Just transferred from an all girls private school. Actively involved in the drama department. Likes to sing, act, dance, and takes ballet.

Name: Nicolette Daniels.

Personality: Nicolette is really sweet and nice. She was always liked by everyone in high school because she's not rude. She is friends with even the most unpopular people and is very bubbley.

Description/pic: Nicolette is from Australia so she has an Australian accent. She wears a lot of floral or band tee shirts and skinny jeans with converse. Her hair is a redish/brown. She has bright grey eyes and lines them thickly with eyeliner. She is really good with make up so she often does like animal print eye shadow.

beautiful-brown-hair-cute-girl-pretty-Favim.com-144943.jpg

thumbnail.aspx
But their a bit smaller than that.

Other: She kind or likes Roarke. She has small gauges.

(( Hey it's Ash Autopsy, I normally log in through facebook and the option isn't showing so I have to post here until further notice from the mods. ))

Roarke walks down the main school corridor keeping his head down and his face hidden.

He was only heading to first period and it was only monday.What kind of hell is this?

He stops at his locker and grabs his high-tech laptop that he has with him most of the time. He heads towards language arts class. Still looking at the ground he accidently runs into Nicolette "S-Sorry.."

"h-hey.." he shakes her hand and accidently drops his laptop with a stroke of luck he brings his foot up and catches it then he smiles a dazzling smile "Woah.." he doesnt try to hide his accent

"haha yeah.." he laughs nervously. "Well unless you need to tell me something i should head to homeroom

She shrugged slightly. "I don't really know.."

If I have crappy spelling or grammar it's cause I'm on an ipad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back