Highschool is Hell

She smiled. "Stop being sorry.." She twirled a piece of his hair on her fingertips. "I want to come with you when you show your mom.." She smiled. It felt weird saying mom considering she hadn't had one for so long.

"Sorry.." Now she felt bad. Although, she'd give anything even to just have a foster mom. She intertwined her fingers with his.

"It's fine." he keeps walking and after a few minutes they are there and he walks in throwing his backpack on the couch "Jen! I'm home."

Nicolette squeezed at his hand a little bit. She was shy toward adults. She shifted on her feet a bit. "I'm Nicolette.."

Jen: "Hello." she turns back "Damn it Roarke you can't keep getting in trouble oryou will be moved to a different family."

Roarke: "I got it because i fell out of a chair in class."

Jen: "What about the display of affection?"

"That was my fault ma'am. I kissed him and he got in trouble for it. But, It was my fault.." She looked at Roarke, then back to Jen.

Jen smiles "Well that's fine." then she looks at Roarke "She's a keeper."

Roarke frowns then blushes "Thanks..." then jen walks away and leaves them to do waht ever.

he walks into the living room "This is the living room which i rarely ever am in." then he shows her the kitchen and dining room then he heads up stairs and shows her Jen's room and the guest room and his foster sister's room "And this is my room." he goes into his room and falls on the bed.

"Eh i guess." he takes his laptop out and sets it on his desk then opens up a small fridge "Want anything to drink?"

"If you say sorry one more time, I'm going to have to beat you up." She laughed and looked up at him. She leaned in close to him.

"I want to show you something.." he takes her hand and leads her outside to a small cliff over a lake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back