• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern High School Romance RP

YKKK Scarlet Raven

Magic Eight Ball
Hello, my name is YKKK Scarlet Raven and this is my first Role-play thing. This is more of a modern role play but there could be different things. Like gangs like Durarara i dunno. So yea i don't mind you not being able to write details but at least more than a line depending. I can try to write more than one line.

Name

Height

Personality

Dislikes

Short Bio

~That's all

hiiiiii ummmm idk how to work this site yet buutttt I would like to do a highschool romance :) btw I don't know like any of these terms or anything yet lol

Yeah, highschool romance is fine by me, also, if theres anything I can help you with, please do let me know!

LiviChan said:
Ok, so how do I, like, start a roleplay? lol
You can role play through threads in the forum or through private messages, I believe you have to get 10 posts and your account has to be at least a day old to be able to send private messages, but you can receive them.

Also, sorry, I confused you, but I would still like to rp with both/any of you guys!

Name: Scarlet Raven

Nickname: add suffix with chan, san

Height: 5"7

Weight: 100

Birthday: 2/14/??

Appearance: Long crimson red hair and black eyes, pale-peach skin,

Personality: blunt, mostly know as a kuudere but isn't really, calm, serious, patient

Background: Loves sports as a child, watching people play sports made her realize her talent of copying the moves and a hidden ability. A ability to see a move and pinpoint a weakness and strong point.

Parents: Mom is a sports coach and her dad was a sports player

Siblings: none

Friends: friend-ish with the Kiseki No Sedai, best friends with Momoi Satsuki and Aida Riko

Likes: sweets, rain, music, dancing, sports, studying, singing, training, playing, cooking

School: Teiko in middle school but skipped a grade early and now is in a not well known school/regular high school.

Year: 2nd

Club: art

Dislikes: Fire, perverts, pain, heights, thunder, lightning, being alone, too much spicy things, mornings

Hobbies: dancing [ballet, etc.]

Other Information: works part time jobs

Basketball Club Applications:

Team:

Position:

Jersey number:

Talent:

Any Special Abilities?

Any experience?

Reasons of joining?

-STATS FOR PLAYERS-

• Physical Ability: 9/10