High School Rock Band

Keith Brown

Name:

Instrument/Role:

Appearance: (Can be general, such as being a tall thin blond, stocky redhead, etc.)

Back round:(Optional/and or general as well)

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know if this is alright, but here goes nothing!

Name: Selina Elizabeth Waterson

Instrument/Role: (If the Bass Guitar is allowed then that,) Guitar.

Appearance: Selina is a very unique character. She has platinum blonde hair which cascades down her shoulders in curls and ends at the middle of her torso. Selina also got the tips of her hair colored amber. Her opticals are a forest green coloring and have rings of aquamarine and baby blue tossed around her pupil. Her height is a general 5'5, and she is the shortest family member other than her sister, Perennial. For body type Selina is curvy, but she also appears to be athletic. Her skin has developed a light tan from the time she spends outside. She has multiple piercings including a tongue piercing, nostril, navel, and cartilage. Her tongue piercing is a two gage and the flattened circular portion is colored black and in white writing it says 'Bite Me'. As for her nostril/nose piercing, it's a simple black stud of the smallest size. Cartilage is just a black ring. Lastly in piercings, her navel piercing is a white glow in the dark one.

Background: Selina has a decent sized family I would say. Her parents Henderson and Samantha gave birth to their children in this order; Samson, Selina, Drew, and Perennial. They also have three pets. One of which is a female chocolate lab Snookie, and the other two are Angel and Obsidian, one male feline, one female. Her family had recently moved to their current town, because she had gotten expelled from her old school. Selina had snuck into the restroom and set the trash can on fire, resulting in the move from previous actions as well. Also, her dad had recently found another job, so they decided to pack up and move. Basically, that's just it.

I just did some simple stuff really. Kinda added the background off the fly.

If you need anymore information, I'd be glad to give you something! Let me know if this fits your requirements! @Keith Brown

Users who are viewing this thread

Back