• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy High School Overdrive interest check

I just put the thread on watch so in case something pops up I am aware of it, haha.

I know there hasn't been anything added on it, but you all could put it on watch too.

This looks... Wow.

But your spots are probably all filled by now. This looks SO COOOOOOOOOOL. <3

Sorry for the late reply folks, btw thanks for posting up the rp, I'll post the rest of the details on it asap. Something came up so everything will be set up tomorrow. Thanks for the support! And spots are still open just post the spot you want and I'll reserve the spot.

By the way you don't have to have everyone roleplaying in non-roleplay tabs. I think there's a way to create more tabs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh thanks but we would have to wait for the mods to approve, so I went ahead and set it up that way. but if you folks want I can request for more tabs.

That would probably make it more simple. I would set up the character sheet tab so people can began making character sheets. This way you have time to make the other tabs.

character sheet has been updated, please make any changes. ALSO PLEASE READ THE RULES IN THE OVERVIEW SECTION. If you have any questions just post it in the out of character chat section. If you want to discuss something in regards to the rp feel free to PM me.

I think I'm done with everything...... lol I really hope it doesn't disappoint you folks. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back