• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy HIGH SCHOOL OF SUPERNATURAL

@FeIix I'll wait for some people to post before posting my next one because it's gonna be like one on one otherwise. Sorry ^^~

I need permission to shapeshift into other's characters so if you dont have a problem with me looking like your character and using their voice please reply

As I am extremely lazy, I just decided to be late to the party like everyone else. Seems like the cool kids are doing it anyway.

@Enkye Ian(Wyatt) and Rebecca(creepylover) are planning to fight Ian's mother, Laurence(undead) and Bonnie(queen of fantasy) talked a bit after Bonnie ran in the woods came out bloody and cleaned up before anyone noticed and Duncan(connorX) joined in and i just PO'ed a werewolf.

Last edited by a moderator:
FeIix said:
@Enkye Ian(Wyatt) and Rebecca(creepylover) are planning to fight Ian's mother, Laurence(undead) and Bonnie(queen of fantasy) talked a bit after Bonnie ran in the woods came out bloody and cleaned up before anyone noticed and Duncan(connorX) joined in and i just PO'ed a werewolf.
I'll make grinn blow up some stuff then, just thought of a really cool concept for an attack for her.

@creepylover besides having to ask others to shift into their characters what are the other rules or restrictions to my shapeshifting powers

Enkye said:
I'm okay with him doing bad things with the shapeshifting, make things more interesting xD
ok if you say so then just dont get in trouble with other people... xD ...there are no rules for your shapshifting abilities... xD

now just to make sure i dont get in trouble i can shift say my hands into a knifes, daggers, or hatchets, etc and arm into sword and such right?

Whoah there, Felix. My character has precisely one power and I like to think he does it with 1:1 accuracy with the real deal. Can you slow down the whole "his powers are useless against mine!" poopoo for a sec, because when I say he smells like a vampire, he smells like a vampire.

I'm going to be taking a break from RPnation for awhile. I will not be participating in these rps anymore. I apologize. I have a lot of stuff going on that I just don't have time for roleplaying right now...

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]I'm going to be taking a break from RPnation for awhile. I will not be participating in these rps anymore. I apologize. I have a lot of stuff going on that I just don't have time for roleplaying right now...

[/QUOTE]
ok see ya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back