• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School for the Supernatural and Gifted

More and more supernatural or gifted people have been appearing. So the government has decided to build a school to train and teach these gifted people how to use their powers. What happens after they develop their powers the government does not care.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to personally thank you all for taking time to join our amazing academy where you will learn to control and unlock new abilities.

Setting

More and more supernatural or gifted humans have been appearing. Due to the apocalypse. The government had decided to build a school to train and teach these gifted people how to use their powers. To fight the mutated creatures that have appeared after World War 3 or (The Nuclear War) had taken place.

(Let the RP Begin)

Zero soared in the air wondering if there is anyone else like his or if he was the only one? Zero said quietly in a to himself in a deep dark tone.

Ryu looked up at the sky as he was laying on the grass with his hands behind the back of his head. That's when he saw Zero, he smirked. So there were more people like him, huh? He got up and called out to him "Hey! You enjoying your flight up there?"

Ryu wasn't sure if he heard him but he sure hoped he did.

A masked person, wearing MIlitary clothing, was watching everything . "What a day..." He mumbled sarcastically. "I guess I will go do something else..." Almost in a blink of an eye, he was gone, now heading downstairs use the ladder aand walking around the highschool building, bored as ever.

Juliet made her way to the school, she looked around. Already getting bored she sat down and started fixing her long hair " I am already done with the day" she mumbled to herself.

I did not expect anyone either Zero said. My name is Zero, Zero thought to himself "Finally some one who does not fear me."

"So did you come here for the school, I heard that they're other people with mutations there, but I'm not sure if that's true" Ryu stated.

Ya I came here for the school. I think there are because earlier I sensed someone watching us.

( @Tsiwentiio )

Suddenly, in a blink of an eye, a person appeared in front of Juliet, he was wearing a black and orange fabric Balaklava and military clothing.
"Hello lady." He said, using a voice modulator to disguise his real voice. "Who are you?"

Juliet really didn't know how to respond to him, she stood up and adjusted her dress "nice to meet you to......Slade" she looked at him

@AtlasTheShapeless

"Well....,I...got to do something...." He put his Balaklava on. "See you later." His voice was modulated again, as in a blink of an eye, he dissapeared, again.

Winter

"I'm the first one here. Great." I groan and sit in a seat tying back my long black hair into a pony tail. I thought I would be late. Apparently not.

Zero leaves the classroom. Hu I guess no one is here yet. Im so bored Zero said. Zero flys to Mcdonalds and gets a big mac. Im not so bored now Zero said as he happily began to eat his big mac.

Mongu would begin going to class, he would duck under the doors so he does not bang his head. He would then look around the classroom to see if anyone is there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back