• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom High School DxD: Hell’s Angels

JuniperBoi

Don’t fear the reaper
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
“The King of the Underworld, Sirzechs Lucifer…Is dead.”

The news of the king’s sudden demise sent the entirety of the Underworld into a frenzy. Infighting and disputes between different factions and peerage broke out both in and out of the Underworld, threatening a beginning of another Civil War. The rest of the great Satans are desperately trying to rationalize a solution to this crisis, realizing that if they can’t find a stance to agree on, The Underworld and all of Devilkind, will be vulnerable to their enemies. Perhaps something or someone is manipulating these events, but only time will tell.

In this RP, we will play as peerages trying to figure out the truth of Sirzechs’ death before a Civil War breaks out. Along the way, there will be encounters with a mysterious faction that is dead set on not letting people find out the truth about this whole crisis.

Rules and guidelines
1. Absolutely no god modding
2. Peerage roles like King and Queen are first come first serve
3. If you have things you want to discuss plot wise, please come ask me first if it’s something big.
4. The 13 Longinus will not be available from the get go. I have plans for them.
5. Original Characters only.
6. There will be 3-5 peerages depending on how many people join
7. 2 Character limit for each player.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back