• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings High Detail Search

OhGodOfWriting

Writing Addict

"A dream, all a dream, that ends in nothing, and leaves the sleeper where he lay down, but I wish you to know that you inspired it."

- Charles Dickins, A Tale of Two Cities

It has been a long-ass time but I'm back and need some writing.​

I am an advanced writer who has been roleplaying for 20+ years. I give frequent, quality replies.

The most important thing I look for in a writing partner is someone who is good at writing. To establish that, I check out samples of your roleplays. To see mine, look at my signature.

I enjoy most every genre save for gruesome horror, and I'm a little iffy on supernatural.

Genres that I love:

Romance, action/adventure, dystopian, sci-fi, period era, arena, modern, fantasy, and many more.

Please see some of my plots below, but know that I remain very open to changes to them as well as brand new ideas.

These are mainly just starters, jumping off points. Please try not to lead with asking me for answers that aren't answered in what I've shown. Instead, be willing to plot me with me, and add your ideas/interpretations to them!
Note: I don't know why these are links that lead to the wrong places. Just take them as teasers. If we want to write together, I can try to remember what they were about XD

Time/Dimension Traveling

Cyberpunk Dystopian Rebellion

Traveling Circus Troupe

Magical Protective Artifact

Apocalypse Survival

Post-Apocalyptic Jungle

"Animates," Life-Like Robots

Maze

Mermaids

The Raven Cycle books [Fandom]

Modern supernatural: Ghost boyfriend x human girlfriend

Arena combat (either gladiators or futuristic sim fighters)

Further info

My default writing setting is "mature," but I would like to know and respect any limits you have, as I want my writing partners to remain comfortable and having fun at all times!

Please feel free to communicate openly with me about the rp. When is it time to shorten posts for natural dialogue, or lengthen them for more description or an overview? Is anything off or "meh" for any reason? Let me know. I won't be offended and hopefully we can tweak it. I'd love to be able to communicate with you the same way.

Regarding rp, I am especially fond of in-depth characters, detailed description, action/adventure, and romance (I prefer mxf but I can also do mxm, and can play either gender). I find references for characters, setting, music, etc, to be wonderfully inspiring. I don't require reference images, and when provided, I don't believe that they should take the place of written description.

I'm fine starting out with a plot or just throwing two characters together.

My favorite places to write are google docs, thread, a collaborative pad, or PM.

I would enjoy hearing more about what makes you tick as a writer and what you look for in a fellow roleplayer.

Can't wait to hear from you!

Last edited:
Maybe we can brainstorm something together over a PM? For a writing sample, you can have what's on my signature (link), or you can give me a prompt and I'll write it out (single post's worth, please)

OhGodOfWriting said:
@Idea - Wow, so organized! I was unable to find the level of detail in your offerings that I'm looking for though, sorry. Good luck to you!
It was probably because I didn't need it before. Give me a prompt and I'll give you a sample where I'm actually trying to achieve it. Makes for a better sample, no?

Hey! I'm interested in roleplaying with you, go ahead and check out what I've done and then let me know if I qualify and which of these RPs you're most wanting to do (beside the fandom). P.S. I only play female as the main character, doubling up (or tripling lol) is fine though.

I'm quite interested in discussing more about the post apocalyptic jungle world. I had a few ideas for it. Would you like me to send you a writing sample via PM?

Hi there. c:

Your mermaid idea is very interesting. I can't say that I've ever done something like that, but I would be willing to try it out if you're interested? Samples of my writing style can be found in threads that I've started with other people. They're all in the one x one section, thread titles are: Blackbournes and Heat of the Night.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

JLP2013+-+POST+DIVIDER.png

I've been roleplaying for about four years, and compared to your fifteen years of writing, I'm aware that it's a small number. xD

I'm interested in the "Animates" plot idea. c: Would you like a PMed roleplay sample?

Hey! Look, I'm not a professional writer, and I haven't been roleplaying for years and years, and yes, This account is about a year old, despite the fact I've only used it a few times. I'd just like to say I would like to do one with you. I understand I don't really have that much writing on my page thing, in fact, I doubt I have any, but I can put down some writing I did over email to one of my friends, if that would be sufficient. (though, I doubt it)

Good day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back