Hidden in Plain Sight

Jayce Collins

Aka Janus

Black suit, aviator shades, and a red tie. He stands at five feet ten with a lean build.

Male

Am I one of those aliens or a normal human?

I'll write my bio accordingly

EDIT

Bio: Grew up in the farmlands of Athens, with his parents, but that just wasn't the life for him. Was more fascinated in Business when he was in school, so instead worked in a few different Corporations after finishing his masters.

Last edited by a moderator:
You encounter the aliens, and, if you want, he makes you one of them

If you wanna become an alien, you gotta write another bio when you change.

Name: Faller Willows

Appearance:

Standing at 5'4 with a slim build Fallier can't be called tall by any means. He has shaggy black hair that goes to his shoulders and blue eyes usually concealed beneath orange tinted goggles. He's pale and androgynousy often wearing something leather.

Hometown: Alaska

Bio: Grew up in a random small town in the middle of no where on the wrong side of the tracks. His family was outcast looked down upon. His father he never knew him. His mother was a part time waitress and full time drunk. This left him to take care of his younger sister Lily and forced him to grow up. He hides behind a smile and does his best to keep from following his parents paths.

Name: Jonathan Gilligan Rook.

Appearance:
6'2", fit-average build, fair skin, black hair (Buzz cut), Trimmed beard. (Picture coming soon.)

Hometown:
Nome, Alaska.

Bio:
Born in Anchorage and raised in Nome, Rook only had his father and their dog as a family, seeing as their mother died when he was born. His father always held her death against Rook, but even then he remained and raised his son the way a father was meant to.

Rook started noticing strange things at a young age, things weren't right in the world, and with too much time on his hand and an internet connection, Rook soon gained the insatiable hunger for conspiracy and paranormal topics. Once of age, he left his fathers house to become an investigator of the paranormal, and joined a small firm known only as Lente Corp.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back