Hi!!

Wolfprincess17

Princess
Hi I am Wolfprincess17 I am online thus I'd rather not use my real name, just wolf should suffice. As you have already probably deduced I LOVE Wolves, this is true but I also love horses and dogs and cats and pretty much any animal. I also love writing which is what got me into Rping its just like an awesome book that never ends :) . I usually like to do the more detailed rps because when I write my books I like to get in every little detail but a good simple one is fine by me too. I may be new to this site but I am not a nube when it comes to Rping so don't be afraid to message me or anything like that :) . Well that's all for now.

-Wolfprincess17

Hey Wolf (can I call ya Wolf?)!!! Welcome to RpNation, A Nation Of Creation (brownie points for the fancy introduction?). I'm Queen Rai, though must of my buddies call me Rai! Feel free to ask me any question you might have, or anyone else on the site. The people here are really nice, and I don't doubt that any of them will have a problem with lending you a hand!!!

Again, welcome to RpN! I look forward to seeing you around <3

[QUOTE="Queen Rai]Hey Wolf (can I call ya Wolf?)!!! Welcome to RpNation, A Nation Of Creation (brownie points for the fancy introduction?). I'm Queen Rai, though must of my buddies call me Rai! Feel free to ask me any question you might have, or anyone else on the site. The people here are really nice, and I don't doubt that any of them will have a problem with lending you a hand!!!
Again, welcome to RpN! I look forward to seeing you around <3

[/QUOTE]
Thanks so much! Happy Rp ing to you too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back