HI!

livyceegee

So, as the title says, hi :) I've just started on this, and am a huge fan of rp's...can anyone recommend any good ones on here? Advertise away....I prefer people rp's to animal ones, I am just no good at the latter....

Hellooo c:

Uh. I haven't been here long myself, and I can't really suggest very many, but The Swarm seems to be quite new and flowing steadily, so you might consider that one.

Anyway, good to have you here, nice to meet you. C:

I'm just stopping in to say hello! I'm also pretty new here (I've been here a week today! Wh-hoo!) but I already love it here! There are a lot of really nice people who are fun to talk with and also great rping partners.

I hope you enjoy it here and that we can become good friends! ^^

Welcome to RpNation. I do hope you enjoy your time here and stay for quite awhile.

If you have any problems just ask a member in the shoutbox, it seems pretty active lately and I'm sure people are willing to help. (Especially all the current Mods and Admins)

Now onto the note of any good RP's... I don't RP much, but I'm getting back into it thanks to "The Final Exam", I hear "Swarm" is good. Not sure about many others at this point in time.

Easiest way to see whats hot is by visiting the shoutbox and selecting "notifications". This only displays links to recent threads. Pick the title with the most replies!

A side from that, we have many great rps and i cant be so rude as to single any out. I'll let someone else do it!

Welcome to the RpN and hope you enjoy your stay!

sent from my DroidX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back