hi!

darline

little darling
new here!

I’m interested in mostly slice of life (modern or medieval setting) and animal role-play. wolves, cats, dogs, dragons even!

hello!!! you'll find good friends and roleplayers here, i bet !
i'm aejeong but if we ever cross paths again you can call me aeji !! welcome to rpn ♥

Hi! Out of curiosity, what kind of animal roleplays do you typically do? I'm assuming you use anthropomorphized characters, but do you have any plots in mind?

Hi! Out of curiosity, what kind of animal roleplays do you typically do? I'm assuming you use anthropomorphized characters, but do you have any plots in mind?

I actually do literal animals. I have never done anthro RP. Typically because that usually takes away the animal aspect, I feel. I’ve only done Nekos like twice and that’s the closest to anthro I’ve ever been.

I like wolf pack role-plays, Warrior cats, strays, etc. Dragons are also super exciting!

I actually do literal animals. I have never done anthro RP. Typically because that usually takes away the animal aspect, I feel. I’ve only done Nekos like twice and that’s the closest to anthro I’ve ever been.

I like wolf pack role-plays, Warrior cats, strays, etc. Dragons are also super exciting!
I actually used to do Warrior cats role plays all the time. That's something I'd be interested in doing, if you are.

I actually used to do Warrior cats role plays all the time. That's something I'd be interested in doing, if you are.

Yes, I am always up for a WC role-play. c: PM me, or I’ll PM you later once I get done doing my daily tasks. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back