Hi!

DreamerAngel14

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are having an amazing day/evening/or night! XD I just joined the site today and have been so excited to rp with all of you!
I really love Vocaloid, Pokemon, or just anything cute XD
To explain a few things I write in script format and tend to type a lot depending on the situation in the rp. No long reply is necessary but I would like to have more than a sentence. Two sentences minimum. I also only do MxF pairings and feel uncomfortable with other types so please understand. Other than that I just want us to have a lot of fun while we rp!

I am a little shy as well but I would love to make new friends!

Last edited:
Took you long enough. Welcome aboard.

Have fun here. But not too much. Every ounce we find is 20 years in fun jail.

We'll be watching.

Helloooo!~ Welcome to RPNation! I love Vocaloid! Enjoy your time here (:!

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are having an amazing day/evening/or night! XD I just joined the site today and have been so excited to rp with all of you!
To explain a few things I write in script format and tend to type a lot depending on the situation in the rp. No long reply is necessary but I would like to have more than a sentence. Two sentences minimum. I also only do MxF pairings and feel uncomfortable with other types so please understand. Other than that I just want us to have a lot of fun while we rp!

Welcome to RPN!

I am having a BLASTFUL day!! Glad to have you here with us in RPN!! So WELCOME!
Good to know! With the information that you've shed upon us!

I am FLUFF!! Pleased to meet you!!
Don't mind the shyness! It's adorable and all!
We can be FRIENDS! If you'd like!

How're you doing this lovely day??

Feel free to contact me if anything!
SMILE!~

[=

Users who are viewing this thread

Back