Hi!

SleepyScorpio

The Goldfish God
Hey-o, my name's Jo!

This is my first time in a while that I've been in an active roleplaying community, so hopefully you're all as excited as I am! I'm a writer and a filmmaker, so I think those are the two main things that got me into roleplaying. I roleplay pretty much anything at all, but my main fandoms are Hetalia, Homestuck, Attack on Titan, Harry Potter, and the Hunger Games. And if you're looking for a non-fandom roleplay, I love those too!

So, basically, I thought I'd introduce myself before doing anything else here, and maybe end up finding some people who are interested in being my roleplay partner! If you ever want to roleplay or are curious about me or what I roleplay or anything, just message me! Thanks for reading!

Hello You! I Would love to do some role plays with you! It is a pleasure to meet you Jo! I wish you the best in all of your endeavors.

[QUOTE="Raven Rose]Hello You! I Would love to do some role plays with you! It is a pleasure to meet you Jo! I wish you the best in all of your endeavors.

[/QUOTE]
Hey, I'd be happy to roleplay with you! It's nice to meet you as well, and thank you very much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back