Hi-Yah Amigos

Deadly Hugs

Well hello I am kinda new to Rp in general, but I have done it before and really love it.

I am into Supernatural, Realistic , Scifi is okay, but I'm not that into it.

I hope to have a great time here can't wait to start.

He then covers his entire body in paper wrap."Ok I'm ready." He then slowly hugs (whatever gender you are).

His lungs then cracked and he died in her arms, not before muttering, "You truly do give deadly hugs."

I smile a look of pure joy upon my face," Are you okay," I poke him with the very tip of my shoe.

So, umm in any good Rps that I could join.

Sorry, but I only do fantasy. If you are interested I could maybe get a few out there for you.

Well I'm typing the thread right now, but without going into much detail. Many races have ruled earth. Now the humans reign is over. Many races want the world back. One of each race has been put together. They are to try to keep fighting from happening. That quickly turned upside down. They now have to try to beat each race. Everybody wants them dead, except them. It's a bit scratchy but im perfecting it. 
Sorry but I can't post right now. I got to get off the computer. I might not be able to finish the RP today so please be patient.

Hello Hugs! I'm also new here. As such I have no thread suggestions for you, but I wanted to say hello as a fellow seeker and fantasy fan. What sorts of fantasy do you like best? For example, I'm big into Game of Thrones and China Mieville's New Crobuzon setting (though I don't play fandoms, so that's not... you get what I'm saying, right?), but I also love more modern realistic settings with a fantastical twist.

Well, I am a big fan of the old fashion medieval fantasy settings, along with the more creepy horror feel. I don't quite understand why, but I just can't help, but love myself some creepy settings like dark forest flooded with unknow spirits and dangers, or maybe mental asylums . I also don't do fandom, mostly because I don't think I can portray the characters in the right light and will probably jack the whole thing up with a single paragraph.

The more modern Fantasy, but it has to have a decent plot, or storyline for me to really get into it. 
Oh, also I love your profile name Mighty god of wine and madness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back