Hi there!

dragonborn99 said:
:cool: This place is looking really snazzy so I decided to join :D See you guys around!
Welcome to the site dragonborn!

If you ever need anything please do not hestitate to contact me or any of the other staff members.

On RPdom we do not allow advertising of other sites with out expressed permission from the administration. So I'm going to have to unfortunately remove your signature. However, you can advertise all you want on http://www.toprpsites.com which is run by us.

If you are actually interested in rping here on RPdom, do let us know what kind of genres/games you like and I might be able to recommend one!

Thanks for the welcome, and sorry about that advertising. I do like sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying. Speaking of which I just submitted a roleplay. I am not the best at it though...

dragonborn99 said:
Thanks for the welcome, and sorry about that advertising. I do like sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying. Speaking of which I just submitted a roleplay. I am not the best at it though...
No problem about the advertising!

Thats why we have a site for it though. So do check out http://www.toprpsites.com if you still want to advertise.

Are you interested in actually getting forums like all the RPs on the front of the site under Roleplay List?

Thats what submission is for. If you just want one thread, then you don't need staff approval.

Yeah, I will join that other site later. And I may be interested in getting a forum. I do enjoy RolePlaying and I always have. Creative things are what I do, bro :D

Welcome.

Over in the Roleplay Discussion Forum you may want to add yourself to the Players Seeking Games thread, and possibly look at the Roll of Storytellers.

And if you browse Our Roleplays you'll see the all the games currently live, plus a few dead ones. If you click the little coloured prefixes, you can assemble all of those games to check - Recruiting are brand new and looking for players, Joinable might have been going a while, but have space, Waitlist can't add new players right now, but if you talk to the ST they may fit you in future, and Closed is just that.

You may also want to look into Thread Roleplays, especially for your own game..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back