Hi there!

Bbb

-Sorry in advance for this mess of an introduction-

So...I have very bad social anxiety and i thought i should try to roleplay again and start talking to people to somehow improve my situation and maybe make some friends?

But anyway, my name's Beanie, i'm about to be 21 and tend to *finger gun* myself out of awkward situations, if that makes any sense.

I like drawing, music, videogames(currently obsessing over Dragon age), and all that jazz.

I've been roleplaying since i was like...12? But i stopped more than two years ago and i want to get back to it, so i might be a bit rusty and dry/awkward. I promise to try and improve though.

In regards to grammar, english is not my native language, sorry about any mistakes i make.

But yeh, i'm dont have any fandom i dont really like,but ask if i know them, 'cause maybe you dont want to roleplay with someone who doenst know almost anything about the fandom/characters you want to rp.
And I'm up for any types of roleplay, although i'll probably ask you a lot about the setting,characters and every little detail i can get out of you.
I like to create original settings and ocs.Although i dont consider myself good nor bad at it.

As a last note i might add that i kind of have a hard time knowing if the conversation is over, so feel free to tell me to shut up whenever. :,D

So,yeah...that would be about it. I hope we can be friends?
...*finger guns and runs away nervously*

tenor.gif

Finger gun away my friend, there are a many of us here who are awkward as well. Trust me, I seem like a sane person online here, but talk to me in real life and I stutter sometimes.

Welcome to Rpnation, and I hope you enjoy it here~

tenor.gif

Finger gun away my friend, there are a many of us here who are awkward as well. Trust me, I seem like a sane person online here, but talk to me in real life and I stutter sometimes.

Welcome to Rpnation, and I hope you enjoy it here~

Hahaha thanks! I'll enjoy it as much as i can.

dragon age lover??? im a dragon age lover!! oh and, welcome to the site!! i too was new to the site some months ago >w< i'm enjooying my own stay so i hope you enjoy yours as well !!

dragon age lover??? im a dragon age lover!! oh and, welcome to the site!! i too was new to the site some months ago >w< i'm enjooying my own stay so i hope you enjoy yours as well !!

Oh yeah! Another Dragon Age fan!
Thanks for the welcome!

Maybe we can talk or rp sometimes? *finger guns*

aren't you just the sweetest !! if it's alright with you, i might take you up on that offer >w< but only if you don't mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back