Hi There!

QueenWarri

Oh boy I haven't done this in a while, I'm just going to jump right in. My name is Katy, but on every roleplaying site I've ever been on I go by Warri, so you can just call me that if you'd like! I used to be on teenrpg/swizeo which semi-recently got shut down and since then I've been looking for a new place to roleplay, and uh, here I am!

I'm into a whole bunch of different things but I'm extra fond of anything fantasy, so I'll probably be focusing on joining some fantasy threads first. I look forward to meeting some new people and getting settled in on this site!

(Also customizing my profile but bleh I'll do that when I'm not taking finals)

full

Image created by the user Darkangel666.

Hi there, Warri! Welcome to :RPN:. I have a cousin with the same name, though she spells it Katie. I've never heard of teenrpg or swizeo - what were they like? Either way, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here. We're really friendly people, and we have a great community. Our fantasy section is thriving, of course. If you'd like me to make any recommendations, let me know.

If you have any questions, post in the Site Questions & Information forum, but your Welcome PM should answer most of them already!

Anomaly said:

full

Image created by the user Darkangel666.

Hi there, Warri! Welcome to :RpN:. I have a cousin with the same name, though she spells it Katie. I've never heard of teenrpg or swizeo - what were they like? Either way, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here. We're really friendly people, and we have a great community. Our fantasy section is thriving, of course. If you'd like me to make any recommendations, let me know.

If you have any questions, post in the Site Questions & Information forum, but your Welcome PM should answer most of them already!
The site was pretty great and the community was super friendly, just like I'm sure it is here! I plan to browse the forums and read all the FAQs about the site and then hop on some interest checks and get started.

Thank you for welcoming me!

Welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes if you want. If you have any questions, you could also ask me. Enjoy your stay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back