Hi there!

Amber MacDonald

Howdy!

My name's Sheridan, but most people call me Macca or Amber. I'm 16 (A little young, I know) and I've been roleplaying for three years now on DeviantArt. Lately, it's been difficult to find new good RPs that aren't filled to the top with smut, so I thought I'd branch out and join as many RP forums as I can. So... here I am!

Pleasure to meet you all :D

Hiya @Amber MacDonald! Glad to see you joined our wonderful nation! RpNation is a Non-Erotic Roleplaying site, so you may have found a nice place to stay. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me or any other staff member :D

CJ Mason

Hello, and welcome to RpN. I can most definitely understand the difficulty in finding places where you can have legitimate role playing, and I can say you have definitely came across that very site. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I'm always open to role playing with anyone.

-Sicarius.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! You'll fit right in!

welcome.gif

Welcome to RpN, hope you stay for a long time. And as others have stated, this site is a Non-Erotic RP site, so you won't have to worry about avoiding those. Though I do understand the need/want to find a decent RP that doesn't eventually devolve into that, on sites that allow them that is. If you want, I just started a Fantasy/Adventure RP that could use a few people. My RPs are always open, so if you don't want to join right now, you don't have to. Oh, and if it's story you're looking for, I've been known to be a 'world builder.' When it comes to RPs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back