Hi there ready for a challenge

mione malice

Hi lovers of rpg !it is my first time playing on line have played Exalted,war hammer ,I love games in general i like sci-fi adventure.

I will try just for the thrill any game bring it on !

Good or evil characters, played both

I am a little nervous but looking forward to playing

I like every one else will learn as i play.

I all so like anime,manga,I have a lot of comics, I like to draw East meets west people.all so if any one can explain pathfinder system,as i have never played dungeon and dragons thanks,in advence

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and welcome to RPdom!

Here you'll find a wide selection of games to meet your challenge! By now, you've probably had chance to browse our forums, but let me take a moment to highlight some of the areas you would be most interested in.

The Our Roleplays forum is where all our active forum games can be found. There are a huge range of games to be found there, from low and high fantasy to gritty modern day and shiny futuristic storylines.

Some other forums of value are the Interest Checks and Roleplay Submissions ones. In these, STs (or GMs/DMs/Evil Masterminds/whatever) pitch their game ideas to the community and make formal submissions for approval to begin creating their games, respectively. It is at these times that players are vitally important, since without player interest or support, a game cannot get off the ground.

Additionally, there is the Thread Roleplays forum, an area where people are free to create single thread games without prior approval of the Administrators. It is a very popular section of the site and is been one that many people like to use for smaller games that are more player-guided or do not need extra forums for information.

Finally, since you've expressed an interest in the Exalted side of the site, why not have a browse of our Resources section? There you'll find a vast selection of the finest fan-created material for Exalted as well as a host of other games and systems. One of our largest (and still growing!!) projects is the Terrifying Argent Witches, a very popular new insight into the Lunar Exalted originally started over on the White Wolf forums and migrated over to us.

So, all in all. RPdom is a vast and deeply involving site, filled with hundreds of avid gamers and incredible games. Go ahead and have a read through some of our games and, if you have any interest in joining one, you can either post a request in the game's information thread in Our Roleplays or in the game forum's OUt of Character (OOC) thread. Additionally, once you have made ten posts site-wide, you can unlock the Private Conversation system and contact the ST directly.

If you have any questions about the site or the games, feel free to post them here. If you should have any issues with the site or other users, you can contact the Admin staff directly and confidentially by posting in the Admin Contact forum.

Enjoy!!

Captain Hesperus

Hello and welcome to RPdom, Malice! *bark*

My name's Wolf. Our good resident captain already gave you the intro so I shan't needlessly repeat it. Have fun and make yourself at home ;)

[QUOTE="Wolf Rawrrr]Hello and welcome to RPdom, Malice! *bark*
My name's Wolf. Our good resident captain already gave you the intro so I shan't needlessly repeat it. Have fun and make yourself at home ;)

[/QUOTE]

hi captain,sorry have not been here in a little wile,with the head cold that wont go and Outher problems,will try harder to use this sight more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back