Hi! - Ready to Roleplay

Rerri

Hello all,

I'm new to this site but not to role-play, and, well, I'm ready to begin! I'm still within the 24/ 10 post period so I'm working on that right now but I'll try a RP soon and see how it is. I like fantasy, sic-fi, supernatural (not the fandom,) gifted, realistic and pretty much anything with an interesting plot or cool people.

Well I guess that's all until I get started. Thanks for reading and maybe I'll be RPing with you soon!

Hi there! How`s it going?

Welcome to RPN, I hope you have a great time here! Should you have any questions or in any way need assistance, feel free to ask.

Looking forward to rping with you someday!

Greetings and welcome. I'll be honest here, I'm really just trying to get to 10 posts so I can join a specific rp, but Welcome to the RPN. Hope to see you in some RPs.

Thanks everyone! And haha, I'm also trying to get past 10 posts so I can really begin the RP experience but I think that's why they have these intro boards!

maybe. I think it is more fun to just create ten different threads all spelling out "ten posts yay" one letter at a time

Hi! Welcome Rerri! Don't worry, I'm going through the 24/10 post period too, you're not alone! xD

Sent from my LG-P875 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]maybe. I think it is more fun to just create ten different threads all spelling out "ten posts yay" one letter at a time

[/QUOTE]
As i am new here, I am no expert to the rules here, but I am a member of several sites with such similar rules, and I'm sure it is the same here regarding this. Doing such as you discribe is usually frowned upon in forums, and typically results in the counter being rolled back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back