• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hi! New and looking for friends..

Irdris

So, i'm new here so i've never exactly done this before ^_^

I suppose i'll start with what i'm looking for. That's what this is for right?

1. I love adventure! But romance too! I like both! It's got to have both..drama, adventure, romance, all the good stuff. I'm into Science Fiction, but I like some fantasy too. I like to keep it modern. I like mythology, too. I'm into the fandoms Doctor Who, Sherlock, and MARVEL. Also some DC.

2. I'm on a lot during the day, and during the night too xD So, i'm looking for someone who is looking for something at least somewhat regular. I don't care if you're not on a lot, but probably more than once a week or something.

3. IF we do cannon, i'd like you to know that I will DEFINITELY not be the ONLY one playing cannon characters. We will both have our fair share. But I do LOVE to do a mix of OC and cannon, that's fun. I love to do fandom mix ups as well.

4. If we do all original, that's fine too, we'll just have to discuss things.

5. I only do FxM...I don't mean that in a rude way, of course. It's just the only thing that i'm really comfortable writing, because it's all that I really know. I am not judging anyone who writes MXM or FXF to be clear, it's just not something i'd be good at writing.

6. I guess just...have decent grammar, ya know? Not perfect or anything. Just, like, readable. I think that's it! :D I really hope to find someone.

So, i'm new here so i've never exactly done this before ^_^

I suppose i'll start with what i'm looking for. That's what this is for right?

1. I love adventure! But romance too! I like both! It's got to have both..drama, adventure, romance, all the good stuff. I'm into Science Fiction, but I like some fantasy too. I like to keep it modern. I like mythology, too. I'm into the fandoms Doctor Who, Sherlock, and MARVEL. Also some DC.

2. I'm on a lot during the day, and during the night too xD So, i'm looking for someone who is looking for something at least somewhat regular. I don't care if you're not on a lot, but probably more than once a week or something.

3. IF we do cannon, i'd like you to know that I will DEFINITELY not be the ONLY one playing cannon characters. We will both have our fair share. But I do LOVE to do a mix of OC and cannon, that's fun. I love to do fandom mix ups as well.

4. If we do all original, that's fine too, we'll just have to discuss things.

5. I only do FxM...I don't mean that in a rude way, of course. It's just the only thing that i'm really comfortable writing, because it's all that I really know. I am not judging anyone who writes MXM or FXF to be clear, it's just not something i'd be good at writing.

6. I guess just...have decent grammar, ya know? Not perfect or anything. Just, like, readable. I think that's it! :D I really hope to find someone.

I would love to....

1.)Do you like or know of Hetalia?

2.) Would you mind if I used 1 OC and the rest is canon maybe?

Thanks!

Would you possibly do a bandom [like 5 seconds of summer] or do you know supernatural [tv show] by any chance?

thanks!!

lavendersunsets said:
Would you possibly do a bandom [like 5 seconds of summer] or do you know supernatural [tv show] by any chance?
thanks!!
I'm sorry, I do not :(

KayKayjay said:
I would love to....
1.)Do you like or know of Hetalia?

2.) Would you mind if I used 1 OC and the rest is canon maybe?

Thanks!
I know of, but i'm not really a fan of the show...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back