Hhm. Newbie.

Couel

The Creator
'Ello. I have many names but you may call me Xursyyl. I've been roleplaying for a few years now but still have much to learn. I've done some story roleplay but have mainly focused on combat. I come from a dying site and with little left for me there, here I am.

A pleasure. Any questions? Ask away.

A pleasure to meet you, Scarlet. My favorite color is Gold. And thank you, Jessie. I can't wait to get started!

Welcome to RPN, Xursyyl. Definitely quite the intriguing name. I sure hope you enjoy your time here at RPN. Heck, we may even see a bit more of each other. We're both in the same boat here. Just like you, I've RP'd for quite some time, but I still have plenty to learn.

Haha, thank you. On my old website we usually used pictures as characters. That was during "The Surge", though. The website was largely Sandbox-based.

WroughtWell said:
Welcome to RPN, Xursyyl. Definitely quite the intriguing name. I sure hope you enjoy your time here at RPN. Heck, we may even see a bit more of each other. We're both in the same boat here. Just like you, I've RP'd for quite some time, but I still have plenty to learn.
I always have been good at creating wild names for both myself and my characters. :) I'll definitely have to catch up with you, then. I enjoy teaching just as much as I do learning.

ScarletMaximoff said:
why does everyone have such cool profile pics
I mainly find mine off Google. Although it takes some sifting to find the marvelous ones.

Xursyyl said:
I always have been good at creating wild names for both myself and my characters. :) I'll definitely have to catch up with you, then. I enjoy teaching just as much as I do learning.

I mainly find mine off Google. Although it takes some sifting to find the marvelous ones.
Indubitably. Just like you, I have a tendency of thinking up wild or utterly ridiculous names. I find it more fun than sticking with normal names.

WroughtWell said:
Indubitably. Just like you, I have a tendency of thinking up wild or utterly ridiculous names. I find it more fun than sticking with normal names.
I find normal names to be boring when relating to a fantasy-based world. In the worlds we create, you just aren't going to find names like "Steve" "Mary" or "Joe". And if you did, they would be rare. (In my opinion, of course.)

Xursyyl said:
I find normal names to be boring when relating to a fantasy-based world. In the worlds we create, you just aren't going to find names like "Steve" "Mary" or "Joe". And if you did, they would be rare. (In my opinion, of course.)
Very true! In a fantasy world, I would expect to see something like "Rezna," or "Zen'nuar." Something that would be most becoming for beings of that nature.

WroughtWell said:
Very true! In a fantasy world, I would expect to see something like "Rezna," or "Zen'nuar." Something that would be most becoming for beings of that nature.
Yes! Haha, I can tell we're going to get along very well!

Xursyyl said:
Yes! Haha, I can tell we're going to get along very well!
Most certainly! In fact, there's even a few ideas I have that I think would be more than perfect to discuss with you. I'll throw a PM your way and give you some details there.

WroughtWell said:
Most certainly! In fact, there's even a few ideas I have that I think would be more than perfect to discuss with you. I'll throw a PM your way and give you some details there.
Looking forward to it.

Dude... The roleplaying on this site is slow as hell.

I wish to you the best of luck.

NeoLeaf said:
Dude... The roleplaying on this site is slow as hell.
I wish to you the best of luck.
Anything is better than from where I came. My old site is filled with "Romance" and "Werewolves". Empty "packs" fill the quote of pages. And where there isn't a pack you can read about two people publicly.. Mingling.

Sounds just as bad.

Here we bear witness to elites and the new.

Here things depend on our GMs ( Game Masters or basically the people running the thread ), many factors can ruin the roleplay experience I'll just list the common issues. Individuals who don't post, may it be the Gm or the people attending the posts for the thread. A crappy roleplay or a roleplay that's looks incredibly bad - ruined by quote posts, emojis, pictures, flame wars, useless comments and the like or comments that ar not suppose to be present at the thread - like say a conversation happening in the character creation tab or in the overview. People who have terrible English or a bad sense of building sentences or prefer to writing in first person. Frustrating waits etc.

yada yada, you get the picture. Just warning you if this isn't your slice of pie.

NeoLeaf said:
Sounds just as bad.
Here we bear witness to elites and the new.

Here things depend on our GMs ( Game Masters or basically the people running the thread ), many factors can ruin the roleplay experience I'll just list the common issues. Individuals who don't post, may it be the Gm or the people attending the posts for the thread. A crappy roleplay or a roleplay that's looks incredibly bad - ruined by quote posts, emojis, pictures, flame wars, useless comments and the like or comments that ar not suppose to be present at the thread - like say a conversation happening in the character creation tab or in the overview. People who have terrible English or a bad sense of building sentences or prefer to writing in first person. Frustrating waits etc.

yada yada, you get the picture. Just warning you if this isn't your slice of pie.
The unfortunate fact is That's what i'm use to. I'm sure it can't be any worse than people "Blocking" others because they don't want their character to be legitimately killed. In the grand scheme of things, another reason I left for wherever (Here, it seems) is for a new community.

I see.

I hope you'll find those that are worthy to you and your story telling.

Schön Tag wünche ich ihn.

Users who are viewing this thread